O13

•°•☆ 𝙺𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 ☆•°•

"H-Hey, Mitsuri!" I smiled back.

The Love Pillar was sitting in front of the mirror. I assume that she just finished bathing as she was starting to make her braids.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Am I not supposed to be here?" She giggled. "You said this'll be my bedroom for the meantime too, right?"

I totally forgot about that.

"No, I mean..." A smile suddenly formed my lips when I thought of an excuse. "Shouldn't you be spying on Obanai?"

She became flustered all of a sudden as she cup her cheeks. "E-Eh? That's rude, Shinobu!"

"What?" I laughed and walked to the cabinet, still hiding the haori behind me. "Spy, stalk, view or what ever word you want, it's still the same."

"Wait, you called him by his first name?" She was perplexed and I nodded in response.

"He said that I could, though." I let out a soft laugh. "Both of you are close, right?"

Mitsuri faced the mirror again with two red cheeks. "I don't really know."

"You two must date already." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"W-W-What?" She pursed her lips with her full attention at her hair. "That's silly."

"Yeah, yeah."

"What about you?" She asked.

"Me?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Don't you have any love interest?" She faced me, while holding her unfinished braid.

"What's with people and love nowadays?" I laughed. First, Tomioka asked. Now, it's Mitsuri. "I don't have a lover, if that's what you want to know."

I haven't thought of it. Love?

"Eh?" She turned back to the mirror and braided her hair again. I took this opportunity to dump Tomioka's haori in the cabinet.

I took a deep breath before I slumped myself on the bed.

"I want to rest." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

"Then rest." I heard Mitsuri get closer to me. As I opened my eyes, she was already wearing three braids and her uniform.

"Are you going somewhere?" I squinted my eyes at her.

"Yup." She took her nichirin blade with her. "There was an attack somewhere in the west- I forgot where exactly." She laughed at her own silliness.

"Oh? Why am I not informed?" I sat down straight.

Kyojuro, Tengen, and Gyomei hasn't come back yet from their mission. Now, Mitsuri would go and do hers?

"Who're you going with?" I asked.

That's unusual.

"Uhm." I could see the hesitation in her eyes as she spoke up. "I-Iguro-kun and Tokito-kun."

A smirk automatically formed my lips.

"Omoshiroi." I placed my hand on my lips, letting out a soft laugh. "Have fun, Mitsuri." I teased her.

"S-Shinobu!" She whined. Her cheeks turned into a shade of red again, as well as her ears.

I gave her a thumbs up before walking her out of the bedroom.

"Just do a good job!" I patted her back.

"Thanks." She smiled nervously.

We both headed to the courtyard, there we found Sanemi, Obanai, and Muichiro.

"Ready?" Sanemi asked Mitsuri while guiding her to the other pillars she'll be with.

The Love Pillar got stiff all of a sudden.

"H-Hai." She seemed to be starstrucked by Sanemi.

I cringed at the thought.

"Who'll be out?" I asked, though I already know. I just want confirmation, so that I'll be aware.

Sanemi faced me, "Kanroji, Iguro, and Tokito."

"Oka-" I closed my eyes when I was cut off.

"Nope." Obanai suddenly butted in.

"Hai?" Sanemi asked, startled. Even I was confused.

"I won't let a girl go on a mission with us having the weather like this." He pointed at the sky. It was getting darker and darker.

It's about to rain.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Mitsuri cupping her cheeks trying her best not to squeal.

"Then it's only you and Muichiro-san?" I asked Obanai, who was petting his snake.

"Tomioka." He pointed near the gate of the estate, obviously unamused.

There we saw Tomioka Giyu, wearing no haori. Just the demon slayer uniform that was complementing his nice built.

I never knew he hid something like that underneath his mismatched haori- My, my. What am I saying?

Why didn't I notice him?

He slowly walked towards us.

"Where's your haori?" Mitsuri asked.

He remained silent while holding his nichirin blade.

I felt a figure walking close to me and whispered. "Kocho, weren't you holding his ha-"

It was Sanemi. I slightly widened my eye to signal him to stop talking.

"Then it'll be Tomioka, Obanai, and Muichiro?" I asked for confirmation to prevent him to say something I wouldn't like. They all nodded.

"We'll be taking our leave." Obanai bid goodbye, "We'll be home by tomorrow."

Then they all sprinted to the main gate.

I was left with the Wind and Love Pillar

"We better get inside, it's getting late." Sanemi went inside, ahead of us.