018 'WIN'

last update :(  but this chapter is really long so enjoy :D

It has been about a few days and the guys did not come for her

It has been about a few days and the guys did not come for her. She kicks the miniature pebble that managed to have lodged its self at the cracks of the bottom of her shoe across the wooden floor. 

She should have known they would never come for her after how they ran away. She did not blame them all the way through, they saw these....these imposters unleash their violence towards them and caused the pirates to flee with their own lives in mind. 

She hates they did not even try once thought to come for her. Guess they did not see her a liable member of their crew after all the shit she has done for them.

Maybe this is payback for the shit that she has put them true in the past. Perhaps the Captain, who is always so serious and has his mind-set on their safety of his crew decided its best to make the sacrifice of her life for the lives of his eight crew members. 

Now that she is no longer useful to them, they left her here, in this rickety ship that shows signs of wanting to catch into flames from how flammable parts of this ship is; caused by the scorching sun. Or the fear of almost drowning in the middle of the sea from the water seeping into the cracks of the deck. 

Yes, she is on a ship. She is sailing as a hostage with these "pirates" to somewhere unknown. Its kinda funny how she just came out of being a hostage and now she is taken again...but by a different, strange group of individuals. 

"Imposters," says the alternate Hongjoong. "All of you."

"For your information, we are the poser," she grumbles to herself. 

A dagger blade embeds itself on the floor close to her, only inches away from piercing her thigh.

She shuffles back on the hard floor that makes her bottom ache. She shares a quick glare at the alternate Seonghwa. Gosh, he sure loves that blade of his. 

"We dare call us imposters?" Hongjoong says. "You little friends are the ones who entered our world in the beginning now the must pay."

"Why do you even have me? I did not meddle in your so-called space."

"Because," he says. "You are the key to our next plan."

She shudders faintly to the mischievous grin, his teeth bright and white considering everything about these alternate pirates seems unclean. 

"Well whatever you want me for, I think you are not gonna get what you want."

"Oh trust me," he says. "We will get what we want."

"And?"

Alternate Seonghwa came up to here, taking the dagger from the floor, grinning at her, "And you will be disposed of like those imposters."