08 'WONDERLAND'

"'They who enter the mist of the Lunar Spire Tower must be the fairest being of them all,'" Hongjoong reads

"Fairest?" San repeats. "I think know exactly what this mirror is looking for."

'''And the meekest of the heart, as clean as the water here itself shall enter upon the mist of the Lunar spire Tower.'"

"Modest," Seonghwa says. "We might as well go back home 'cause I know for sure none of us here are modest."

"Speak for yourself," Hongjoong says.

"Who is gonna help us get in the building?" Seonghwa replies. 

"Well, the writing does ask for the fairest...a fair lady?"

Y/N crosses her arms when the guys look at her. There is no way she is going to stick her face in that mirror-door thing not knowing what it could do to her face. What if it tries to zap out her youthful appearance and turn her into an old grandma?

"I'm not sticking my face in there."

"I'll do it,' San walks infront of the mirror-door. 

"San youre not even-"

The mirror-door corner glows red once San's reflection is shown. Y/N gulps thinking something went wrong.

"Nothing happened?"

"That's because youre not the fairest modest girl this mirror is looking for," Hongjoong says, sounding annoyed.

"Y/n just do it," Yunho says softly to her. "Nothing bad is gonna happened to you. We promise."

"Yeah and San's face didn't melt off so youre good to go," Mingi says, lightly shoving him to the mirror door.

Y/N takes a deep breath and faces the mirror. The mirror glows in the menacing shade of red. The meaning of telling her is not the fairest and the modest there is. 

"Either Y/N is sercerly a guy or she got a dirty, dirty mind, mind," Seonghwa smirks at her. 

"Why don't you try it if you have such a big mouth."

"I would but the mirror apparently only likes clean people."

"If Y/n doesn't work then who is it gonna work for?"

"Maybe Mingi," Hongjoong says. "You have a good face and I know for sure you're the least tainted one here."

Yunho laughs out loud with Wooyoung laugh that is super high pitched. It reminded her so much of the same laugh from her dream state back at the bank. Woah. 

"Stop it," Mingi says, trying not to laugh as well. 

Hongjoong sighs. "Nevermind that."

Y/N looks at each other boys. Who would be the perfect candidate?