05 'OLD TIMES'

I feel like this book is gonna be more like a slice of life than all action XD

Bang chan stood in front of Y/N, his hand crossed over his chest. It seems like his shoulder is doing better from the last time Seonghwa threw a dagger at him. 

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to rob you," she says, of course teasing him.

He his eyes widen. Bang chan turns around but stops in his track when water splashed on his face. 

"I missed," Woojin says. "That was supposed to be for Y/N."

Bang chan wiped his face. "DoI look like Y/N to you?"

Y/N narrowed her eyes at Woojin and chased after. He squealed and ran for it. He is a lot faster than he looks but that did not stop her from chasing after him. He suddenly, swiftly changed lanes, Y/N running into Felix who was minding his own business. 

"AGAIN?! C'MON!" he whines. 

Y/N breathes heavily from how cold the water is on her body. She scowls at Woojin laughing from the corner.

She approaches him but stops when another cold water hits the back of her head. She turns around and sees Bang Chan with a bucket if water balloon by his side. 

"Oops," he says, sarcastically. 

Y/N breathes out. 

"This means war!" Woojin shouts and his brings out green and red-coloured water gun from the side of the tree. He probably was going to use that against Y/N when she chases after him.

Y/N got hit by a bunch of water balloons from Bang Chan as she tries to duck for cover. She manage to gather some water balloon for herself and use it against him and Woojin. 

Felix, however, was upset about his spilled water but he soon joined her side to take revenge on them for causing it in the first place. Felix is honestly best boy. 

Y/N's clothes were soaking wet but she did not care since she is in the middle of a water war.

She held on to her last water balloon, aiming it Bang Chan and threw it. Her water balloon missed him when she moves suddenly. 

"Who threw that?!"

Y/N hitch her breath when she saw the Captain's angry face glaring at the boys in his view.

"My map!" he says. "One of you better tell me who threw water at me."

Oh shit. 

Bang can and Woojin pointed at her where she hides behind a fallen tree trunk. 

"Y/N," he says. "You always seem to be the center of chaos huh?"

She smiles awkwardly. "Sorry about that Cap."

He raised his brow with a smirk on the corner of his lips. "A sorry is not gonna cut it. You ruined my map."

"I'm sure it will dry off you don't wrinkle it," she says, walking to him. 

"What are you guys even doing in the middle of here?"

"What does it look like we are doing?"  Bang Chan says.

"You should join us cap," she says.

Hongjoong shakes his head. "No, I've got work to do."

"Then you probably should watch your way out," she says, taking a water balloon from Bang Chan and throwing it at Hongjoong. 

"C'mon there are more of you guys," Woojin whines as he threw his head back.

Y/N recoils when the water balloon she launched- meant for Hongjoong hot Seonghwa on the face instead. 

"Ouch, that gotta hurt like a bitch," says Felix.

Seonghwa looked scary-eye at the group. 

"Bang Chan did it," she says pointing at him.

"What? Hey! Why are you trying to get me killed again Y/N."

"Why are you always lying, YN."

"Don't be mad Seonghwa, it's just a little payback for what you did to Bang Chan."

"You still not over that?" he clears his face from any water droplets. 

"How come no one told me you guys were having a water fight?" San says whining. 

"More pirates?!" Woojin sounds surprised than annoyed. "Can we just get a break, please. This island don't have anymore resources for yall."

"There are other pirates that visit this island?" Hongjoong asks.

"Sorry to break it to you captain but we are not the only pritates in this world, says Y/N. "Remember the female pirates that kidnapped me and San?"

"That was terrifying," San inputs.

"Yes, I'm aware but we are the only crew usually make regular visits to this southern island."

"Honestly, I don't know what you pirates are looking for in that dusty old cave. It has spiders and some ancient sentient woman ghost creeping all over that forest," Woojin shudders. 

"Looking for?" Hongjoong repeated, walking up to him. "Who went to the caves?"

"The pirates...or bandits...I'm not sure really who they are but I think they are pirates like you guys...right?"

"Who?" Hongjoong says sternly. 

"There was this creepy looking dude at the caves I tried to speak to him but he didn't really talk to me...he looked like he wanted to kill me but he robbed me before vanishing out of thin air," Woojin says. "And this is why I don't trust you pirates."

"Other pirates..." Hongjoong says to himself lookign at the groud for a long while. He's deep in thought. 

"Do you know who they are?" Y/N asks him. 

Hongjoong snaps back to reality, he looks at them all for a moment before saying,

 "Looks like we are not the alone pirates looking for the same treasure."

I I I

thank you for reading my my work!

heads up if some stuff dont make sense to u  in this series plz forgive me i write this story like late at night and not to mention im a scatter brain so ill probably missed out some info from the last 2 books in this story 😓

and fyi this book isn't rly a slice of life 😈