012 'TWO-PILLARS'

Yungi stan unite!

"Do you think the other will hear us?"

Mingi shakes his head smirking. "Do it again."

Yunho grins, trying to hold in his laughter. He took in a huge amount of air, his chest expanding as he blows into the large tuba. 

Mingi laughs out loud in hysteria. "Sounds like one giant fart."

"Sounds like Hongjoong's fart," Yunho retorts. 

They both laugh in unison. 

Yunho stops and sighs, looking around the large vast room filled with nothing but junk. Old stuff that seemingly belonged to the owners of this place. He digs around the place looking something else to extort with Mingi at their time here. 

Honestly, he was bored as ever just playing around in this room but looking at how Mingi seemed intrigued with the random stuff in this storage room,  Yunho only kept quiet and pretend just to be as fascinated as him. 

His stomach grumbles lowly. He put his hand over his belly and sighs deeply. Does this freaking pace even have a kitchen? Yunho would have to find out when he gets out of here...hopefully soon-

"Ouch!"

Yunho quickly turns his head at the loud noise of multiple objects that were against the wall, sliding off one by one like a domino effect. 

"I'm okay," Mingi groans, putting his thumb in the air to signify that he is okay like he just said. 

Yunho rolls his eyes and walks over to Mingi to help him to his feet. "Be careful bro. What were you even doing?"

"I was trying to get this off the shelf," Mingi shows him a broken mirror that is designed in the most intricate, yet beautiful- too beautifully designed to be made by humans handheld mirror. "but this mic dropped on my feet."

Yunho looks at the side of Mingi's feet is a golden mic, rusted and worn out from the years. He smiles, picking it up and lightly tapping the tip of the mic.

"This is reporter Yunho speaking and today's news, I would have to inform you on today's clown award goes to," he makes a drumroll noise with his mouth,"Mingi! Now, Mingi how do you feel receiving this month's clown award?"

Mingi looks at him unimpressed. He snatches the mic from his hand and says, "You know damn well this ain't a news anchor mic."

"Then what is it?"

"This golden mic belongs to someone who spits straight-up fire."

"Hongjoong."

"Noooooo."

Yunho tilts his head out. "Seonghaw 'cause he likes to spit fire at us of we don't clean the ship."

"I was talking about me."