015 'WORST NIGHTMARE'

short update

This next island is a lot more different from the beach-based island she is used to

This new area of land has a beach but as you move further along the landscape, all you see if grass fields- a lot more different from the sand and sea from when she first arrived. 

People here are much more populous than her island across the pacific ocean.

Maybe it is because the island is the size of a little spec compared to this huge vast land.

She notices a lot of people here covered their faces and bodies in long garments to protect their skin from the sun rays and possibly from the litter bits of sand tat she finds making their way to her eyes once in a while.

"Captain are you sure this map is leading us to the right place?" San asks.

"This map is never wrong," he says. "I'm sure of it."

YN was not sure what he means she is sure of because they have been on a long journey following that map he found in the water tower place.

She huffs out of annoyance mainly from the heat making her sweat like crazy. Back in her home island, it was not as humid as this place but the cool breeze blowing most times of the days. 

They came across a larger bustling marketplace with people not paying much attention to the nine of them walking in their daily lives unannounced.

One thing Y/N really loves about this place is she has a sense of the people being totally free, not limited and enclosed off like her people back home. They have access to the rest of the world without the fear of pirates.  

"Where are we?" she asks. 

"South pirates enclave island."

That makes a lot of sense as to why people do not care about strange pirates walking around their homes. This is a pirate sanctuary. 

"Excuse me," Captain ask a woman who was walking by them. "Do you know where I can find this place?"

She narrows her eyes as she looks at the map like she is trying to decipher hieroglyphics.

She kisses her teeth, shaking her head as if she does not know or that she is disappointed in the fact a bunch of pirates is still following treasure maps in hopes of striking wealth. 

"You go up north."

"And where do we go after reaching up north?"

"Once you see no more grass, you are on the north side. That means you are heading the right way."

"Thank you very much."

The groups were about to leave until the woman spoke again. 

"I should warn you," she says, her voice sounding a bit menacing. "the Northside is not where young fellas like you should be heading to."

"Why?" she asks suddenly. "What's so dangerous? Monsters?"

The woman shook her head. "Your own worst nightmares." 

~ ~ ~

please forgive grammar mistakes and such 

new chapter this Friday <3