"Okay," Stiles laughed, "I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."

"I love you, too," I laughed and hung up.

---

Things have been on edge for the past two days. Jackson was more irritated than normal. Isaac was in hiding and had not tried to contact me, but that didn't stop me from opening the law books I had gotten the last summer when Lydia and I wanted to pick up a new skill. Whiles her skill of choice was chemical studies, I wanted something I wanted to get a head start with. So I have been reading up on what I can do for Isaac to clear his name as Derek had told us that Isaac was not the one to kill his father. The supernatural angle changes things but it still didn't help his case.

Even as I sat on the sidelines, with a fake cast still on my leg, I was not to participate in the rock climbing activity. So while everyone crowded around the wall, I was seated on the back wall, nose-deep, reading the law book I had brought with me. Lydia was seated beside me as she was given an out of activities as well.

When the group began to laugh, I finally looked up from my book to see that Allison was on the wall alone. Lydia had giggled herself beside me but went back to filing her fingernails. I sighed when I noticed that Scott was the source of the humor. I had to roll my eyes and went back to my reading. That only ended when I heard Stiles' name being called out. With a smile, I closed my book and walked over to the group of students.

"Don't fall," I called out, causing stiles to look over to me.

He grinned at my presence and replied, "I already fell for you."

Everyone laughed at the cheesy comment, but I couldn't help blush at it.

"Alright," Coach called out, "As disgustingly sweet that was, this is PE, so stop talking and start climbing."

I rolled my eyes but allowed the duo to continue with their climb. My eyes never moved away from Stiles, even when he made it to the top. It was when he passed Erica once more that I finally looked at her. I noticed that she was shaking, and the scent of fear was so strong, I had to cover my nose.

"Erica," Coach called out, pulling my attention to him, "Dizzy? Is it Vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear," Lydia announced as she joined me on the sidelines, "She's just freaking out."

"Erica," I spoke up but she stopped me.

"I'm fine!" she exclaimed with a shaky voice.

Allison soon walked up to the coach and stated, "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic?"

"Why doesn't anybody tell me these stuff?" Coach exclaimed, "Erica, y-you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you."

Erica took a deep breath before she built up the courage to do what Coach had told her to do.

"Come on," Coach encouraged her, "See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right."

I watched as Erica landed on the mat and proceeded to remove her harness. I wanted to calm her, but she made a slow beeline out of the gym. She still gave out that same smell which made me nauseous. The only thing I could do to keep me from vomiting was to cover my mouth as I stood by Stiles.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked, pulling me closer to him by my waist.

I looked up at him and smile, "Yeah... I just got overwhelmed by the fear I was smelling from her..."

Class soon ended, causing us to go to our separate locker rooms. Lydia and I just waited for Allison to finish changing. I was putting my book back in my bag when I felt my hand begin to tremble. I narrowed my eyes at the sight of it shaking as I tried to think what could be the reason behind it when I looked around the locker room. Erica was not in here.