I. Have. To. Win.

I grinned evilly and nodded my head. I must not lose. If I can make her do anything I want . . . The possibilities of evil things I can make her do. OH YES! this is perfect! "Deal," I said, holding my hand out to shake, which Hermione hesitated at. "I also get all the apples I want." I added quickly.

"Fine," Hermione sighed, she took my hand and gave it a shake.

"I love being a sixth year. And we're going to be getting free time this year. Whole periods when we can just sit up here and relax," Ron said stupidly as we exited the common room.

"We're going to the that time for studying, Ron," I said, tripping on my own foot and stumbling slightly.

"Yeah, but not today," he said, snorting as I straitened my skirt. "Today's going to he a real doss, I reckon."

"Hold it!" Hermione said, throwing out an arm and halting a passing fourth year. It was so sudden that I sacked into her outstretched hand and fell on my butt.

"Dammit, Hermione," I said, getting back on my feet. I don't think 'dammit Hermione' was rude, but I seriously need to watch myself. Harry and Ron snorted behind me.

The Fourth year that Hermione had stopped had attempted to push past her with a like-green disk clutched in his hand. "Fanged Frisbees are banned, hand it over," she told him sternly. The boy scowled at her, but had no choice but to hand it over. He then ducked under her arm and took off after his friends.

Once he was out of sight I tugged the Frisbee from my sister's grip.

"I've always wanted one of these," I grinned, looking at it from different angles.

"Sharing is caring," Ron said, jerking it from my hand.

"Why you little as-" Harry tackled me to the ground and shoved a hand over my mouth before I could say something rude. "Jfisksncieoaof!" I said, but I didn't mean to say jfisksncieoaof.

"What?" Harry asked, lifting the top part of his hand so that if I attempted another rude sentence he could cover it quickly.

"I said, 'get off me please, my bones are meant to stay intact'," I groaned, the position was unlikely. My stomach was pressed to the ground with Harry seated on my back, locking me in place with his hand on my mouth.

He jumped off me and turned to Hermione who's eyebrows were raised.

"She didn't have time to say anything, so that didn't count," he said, looking at Hermione who seemed to be enjoying herself. But that soon slipped away at the annoying sound of a giggling Lavender.

She looked over her shoulder at Ron, who gave her a wave, making Lavender giggle more.

What's gotten into Lavender? She's never had an interest in Ron, I mean . . . Who would.

We all sat down together in the Great Hall. We didn't say much, probably too engrossed in the food. After we had eaten, we remained in our places, waiting for McGonogall's descent from the staff table.

"You never told me how I ended up in your bed," I said, breaking the silence.

"Oh, you fell asleep, don't you remember anything last night?" Harry asked, turning to face me.

"I remember slapping Ron," I shrugged. "That's it - sorry, by the way."

"It's all cool," Ron replied, his mouth full of bacon. I scrunched my nose up in disgust, but then quickly made myself look like it didn't effect me when Hermione began watching me.

The distribution of class schedules is a little more complicated this year than usual. McGonogall needed to first confirm that everybody had achieved the necessary O.W.L. grades to continue our chosen N.E.W.T.s.