Twenty

After having chaged clothes, the group of friends had moved to another place. Haneul wasn't really pleased by the fact that Wendy was still there with them and wouldn't stop being glued to Yeonjun, but she kept trying her best to ignore it and enjoy some quality time with her friends. She was sitting this time between Beomgyu and Kai, whilst Wendy was next to Yeonjun and Yeonjun was between her and Soobin, with Taehyun seated by the window with his earphones on.

Wendy had her head leaning against Yeonjun's shoulder, with her arm wrapped around his. However, she was the last thing in his mind. It was almost like she wasn't there, cause all he could do was stare at Haneul as she joked around with their friends. He still felt annoyed, and kept wondering if Wendy was the reason why they seemed so distant. Maybe if he hadn't invited her, the atmosphere would be a lot lighter and funer. They'd be teasing each other like they always did when they were together.

Yeonjun gave a quick glance down at Wendy, who had her eyes closed. He sighed, feeling irritated. He only wanted to be nice to her and now he felt like he was dating someone he didn't even like And he couldn't even reject her because he still didn't want her to feel bad.

Gladly, the trip ended shortly, and soon they had arrived at the new place. Like puppies that had been caged, they jumped off the car, looking excitedly at their surroundings.

"Where are we?" Haneul asked, noticing the big building ahead of them. "Dynamic maze?"

"Ohh I've heard of this place! It looks so much fun!" Kai exclaimed with a grin on his face.

"I'm sure it is, so let's not waste more time and let's buy the tickets" Yeonjun said with a smile, placing his arms around two of his friends as they walked towards the line.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll need you to pair up, a maximum of three people per team. You'll enter the maze in turns" The young lady from the staff said, gesturing with her hands.

The group looked at each other, probably unsure of who would be the best partner. However, the black haired girl didn't hesitate to claim Yeonjun as her teammate.

"Let's go together, Yeonjunie!" she chirped excitedly, tugging on his sleeve.

Yeonjun looked at her, pulling away from her grasp as nicely as possible, but still gaining a confused look from her face. Her expression quickly turned into a frown. The boys watched the scene and tried their best to surpress their giggles, whilst Haneul smiled in amusement, but she was, to be honest, quite surprised.

The blue haired boy smiled at Wendy apologetically, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm sorry, Wendy. I'll go with Haneul this time" He said, stepping aside and placing his arm around Haneul's shoulders. She looked up at him, confused, and he just winked in response.

"What? why?" Wendy whined, crossing her arms over her chest. "You invited me, so you should go with me. How can you leave me alone?"

"I invited everyone, not only you. I was your partner before and since there's only two girls in here, it's my duty to now pair up with Haneul. And also, you're not alone. There's still four more of us you can pair up with". He explained, not really caring about how displeased Wendy actually seemed.

"I don't--" Kai tried to say, lifting his hand to speak, but got quickly cut off by Yeonjun's glare.

Wendy was pissed. Not to mention that the other boys didn't really want to pair up with her either. Yeonjun, being the oldest and aware of it, made a plan to stop them from complaining.