Adventure Time! (Fan fiction: Finn meets Fionna)

Okay, some of you may remember when I said I couldn't upload my Fiolee fanfic. I still can't, but that doesn't mean I can't write some Adventure Time fanfic, with implied Fiolee/ And then, out of seemingly nowhere I found a patch of FionnaxGumball. The idea for it just popped out of nowhere, and then grew into what it grew into(no spoilers!) but yeah, basically, I am still all for Fiolee, even though I sort of portrayed Marshall Lee in a bad light (sorry!) and even considered making him the bad guy! Anyway, I didn't but the fact remains that I thought about it, so feel free to rate harshly.

-------

Fionna's POV

I trudged along, listening to Cake chattering along at my side. "Okay, so you remember when Ice Queen trapped us and made us listen to her horrible fan fiction about us? And we were renamed Finn and Jake? And we both fell in love with Ice Queen at the end?" I shuddered. "Yes. Thanks for reminding me."

Cake smiled, apparently not listening. "Okay, so get this; Finn and Jake are real! I just crossed over a patch of grass, and suddenly I was in their parallel universe!" I stopped, and looked at her like she was crazy. "Cake, Finn and Jake aren't real. They are characters in a bad Ice Queen fanfiction that I'd rather forget."

Cake waved her paw dismissively. "I have proof!" She produced another copy of the bad fanfiction, with us on the cover, and a bear hat versus my typical bunny hat. I took the fan fiction, and flipped through it. "Um... first of all, this is as bad as the first one, actually its worse, and second, how does it prove anything?" I then took the hat from her and inspected it, for signs that she had cut it and resewn it. There were none.

Cake started jumping up and down excitedly. "It proves everything! Don't you see? Ice King wrote that bad fanfiction in your hand, and Finn always had a hat like that, to cover his luscious hair!" I looked at her skeptically. "I think you need to see Dr. Lollipop, or Doctor Prince." Cake shook her head, and started pushing me.

I fell forward, past an invisible line, my hair going in my face, my hat falling over my eyes. As I picked myself up and returned myself to rights, I heard a thunk. I turned, to see a familiar looking boy, with an ashen face. I felt myself turn pale as well. "That's impossible. I'm the last human. And you're from a fanfiction story!" I heard myself say.

I looked wildly around for Cake. "Very funny Cake! You can come out now!" But she was gone. Come to think of it, how come I hadn't seen this kid and his dog approaching? How did Cake find out about this? The kid finally spoke. "That impossible. No, wait, Ice King did this! And you're in love with him!"

He pointed his ruby sword (where did that come from? And where can I get one like it?) I looked at him like he was crazy, and handed him the really bad fanfiction. "Um, no. I'm not. And you're from the Ice Queen's terrible bout of fanfiction. Honestly, I don't know what was up with her that day." "She's cool dude. I don't think she's got any plans of dating the Ice King. He's way too old for her anyway." The dog said, putting his hand on the kid's shoulder.

The kid nodded, and put his sword in his backpack. "Are you evil?" he asked. I gave him that look again. "Um, no. I'm not. And I don't think you are either. Or at least the Ice Queen's terrible fanfiction says you're not." I shuddered. The kid nodded. "Hey, if you're from Ice King's fanfiction, where are all the other characters?" I opened my mouth to asy something, when someone behind me said it for me. "I think by fanfiction, you mean genderbent parallel universe, and by characters, you mean citizens of Aaa." I turned.