Galvanize

"Hey," Hope says walking up to Kira.

"Hey," Kira says back with a smile and drops her book. Hope helps her pick them up and hands them to her.

"I know how much it sucks to be the new student, so I was thinking maybe we could stick together." Hope says and Kira nods.

"That would be great." She tells Hope and she smiles knowing she made at least one friend on her own and not because she was supernatural.

"Cool, I have to get to class but I'll see you around." Hope says and walks off down the hall to her first class of the day.

"Hey, where have you guys been?" Stiles asks running down the hall to where Hope was about to walk up to Scott.

"The police are leaving. Why are they leaving?" Lydia asks them.

"The police?" Scott asks looking at Hope but she shrugs her shoulders.

"They must have searched the building and grounds. Which means he's not here." Stiles says and Hope becomes very confused.

"Who? What are you guys-"

"He has to be here!" Lydia tells him cutting off Scott. "That sound, the buzzing I've been hearing. It's getting louder." Lydia tells them.

"Hope, can you do one of your weird finding things?" Stiles asks her.

"A locator spell." She corrects him annoyed. "Yeah, but I need something of the person, blood, a personal item. And I need some herbs and a map." She tells him and Scott nods going on his phone to get ahold of his mom to bring stuff there.

"Lydia says he's still here even though the cops searched the whole school. But they didn't have one thing. Our sense of smell." Scott tells Ethan, Aiden, Isaac and Hope as they stand in the basement and pulls out a gown for them to sniff. "And magic powers." He adds and hands Hope a map and herbs and the gown makes its way around to her. "Will it work?" Scott asks her and she nods.

"But it will take me longer." She tells him and sits criss cross on the floor with the map in front of her and pours the herbs over it. All the boys are still staring at her as she begins to chant. "You can go, you guys aren't helping just staring at me." She tells them and Scott sighs.

"I don't know, maybe we shouldn't leave you by yourself if Barrow really is here. He's after supernatural creatures after all." Scott tells her and Hope rolls her eyes and chants something waving her hand and Ethan goes flying back. He gets up and growls but shakes it off.

"I can handle myself. I work better with quiet, go." She tells them and Scott nods. She starts chanting again and her eyes glow green.

"Cool." Isaac says and they take off in two different groups, Ethan and Aiden and Scott and Isaac.

Hope is chanting the spell and holding the shirt when the fire alarm starts blaring through the school. It startles her and she breaks her concentration ending the spell. She grabs the map sliding the herbs back into the bag and folding the map. She puts it all into her back pack and makes her way upstairs. She can't find any of her friends but seeing as the school day was over she needed to be heading home.

She texts Scott to tell him she is going home and she'll keep working on the spell and let him know what she finds.

She gets home and sees Derek sewing Peter's finger back on.

"Woah, how did that happen?" She asks her dad laughing at Peter's groaning in pain.

"On our business in Mexico." Derek says cutting the stitches.

"You do know I could just heal it." Hope tells them and Peter gives her a look. She smiles and mutters something latin snapping her fingers and the stitches are gone and his finger is attached like nothing happened. "You're welcome, now in return keep it down and leave me alone for a little while. I'm working on something." She tells them and walks to her room.

She takes a quick shower and gets changed before eating some food.

She then sets up the map again and pours a more powerful mix of herbs onto the map. She takes the shirt and starts to chant. After about an hour the herbs start to move. It circles around a development in town for an electrical industry.

"Hey, Scott. I found Barrow, it took a more powerful spell and some time but he's in a part of town where the electrical industry is. I'm sending you a picture now. I'll meet you guys there." Hope says into the phone as she stands up and walks out of her room. When she walks into the living room she sees her dad drenched in sweat and Peter standing near by.

"That doesn't look good." Peter tells him and Hope moves towards him.

"Are you okay? What happened?" She asks him and he lets out a breathe.

"I'm okay." He tells her and she nods before going to the kitchen and grabbing a washcloth. She runs it under the water and rinses it out. She walks back over to her dad and starts to dab it on his face. He take it from her with a nod. "Thanks." He says with a slight smile.

"Yeah, of course." She says and sits on the couch.

Awww, Hope cares about Derek! Also I really want to make some nice scenes between her and Peter before Peter gets all crazy soon. Please Vote and Comment if you're enjoying the story!