Wrestlemania 35

Rebecca's POV
I woke up in Colby's arms and I woke him up.
Rebecca: Good morning sunshine!
Colby: Good morning. Did you get any sleep last night because you are going to need it.
Rebecca: Yeah but I might have a nap after your match how are you feeling?
Colby: I'm nervous to start the night but I'm excited that I'm bringing back the universal title to a fighting champion. What about you?
Rebecca: I'm very nervous because I want the match to be good and to be worthy of the main event.

So Colby and Rebecca get out of bed and grabbed coffee and breakfast and they went into the car. Driving to the stadium she was cool like a cucumber and she didn't feel nervous until she walked into the empty stadium that was when she got nervous this was everything that she worked for.
Rebecca goes watch Colby get ready for his match and she watched him warm up.
Colby: I'm almost up do you want to walk to the curtain with me?
Rebecca: Yes.
Colby put his hand in her hand and they walked into to gorilla together.
Rebecca: I will watch and wait back here for you.
Colby: Okay I love you so much and I am going to dedicate my win to you.

As Colby's music hit she couldn't help it but blush she watched him pin Brock Lesnar for a three count she was so happy for him and she was even more happy because she knew that he was her man.
When Colby walked backstage he was Congratulationed on his win and he saw Rebecca there he dropped his title and hugged her and kissed her saying 'I love you'. So he picked up his title did a interview and went back into his locker room.
He saw Rebecca their and he just smiled.
Colby: Now they have photos of us kissing when do you want to break the news?
Rebecca: Definitely sometime after Wrestlemania I need to focus on winning tonight's main event.
Colby: Yeah I want to see Becky 2 belts because that would be awesome.
Rebecca kissed Colby and the watched the next three matches on the sofa cuddled up on each other.

A few hours later Rebecca was getting ready and she was in gorilla when she saw Ashley wink at her so I winked back. Ronda went out first and then Charlotte came in on a plane and I was just walking into Wrestlemania as the man.
The match was great both Ashley and I were carrying Ronda and here comes the moment where I win. I pinned Ronda and it felt good to win for so many reasons:
1. I'm the only woman who defeated the baddest woman on the planet.
2. Winning two belts and knowing that I was going to everything in my power to defend my titles.
3. This was everything I was working a moment and I finally got mine I was going to be in the history books as the winner of the main event.

I walked back into gorilla I saw Colby crying so I went to him we had a amazing Wrestlemania week and I was so glad that I was doing this with him.