Watching WWE

So Rebecca was at home with the children and she decided for movie night she would watch WWE with her children.
Rebecca: Alright kids what people do you want to watch?
Logan: Mommy
Savanna: Mommy
Oliver: Daddy
Grace: Daddy
Rebecca: Well we have a tie how about I show one match of mommy and one match of daddy and after that I will show you something special.
Logan: What is it mommy?
Rebecca: You have to wait and see.

So Rebecca put the first match on it was her winning at Wrestlemania beating the baddest woman on the planet. She couldn't get over the fact that her children were cheering for her and as the match was ending she looked at her children and her children were proud of her.
Savanna: Mommy that was amazing and I think that's why Daddy always looses when it comes to you.
Rebecca: He does loose a lot but that's a good thing.
Then Rebecca put on Colby's match the match was the money in the bank when he won it the second time. The first time he won it he was a baddie and had help and the second time he won it he was a baddie but he won it by him self.
Logan: Daddy is a really good baddie.
Rebecca: He is and I will tell you this I fell in love with your father when he was a goodie and when he turned heel my love for him got stronger.
Logan: Now the surprise?
Rebecca: Okay I will tell you kids about it and then you can watch it and tell me what you think. You're daddy and I we had matches together and I spent sometime helping him to win.

So Rebecca put the stomping grounds PPV on and skipped it to Colby's match where Rebecca was stuck in a shark cage. The children sat there and watched Kevin come out to the ring.
The next minute I come out in black and stand on the stage with a microphone in my hand.
Rebecca: Ladies and gentleman stand up and clap for your WWE world heavyweight champion my husband Seth Rollins.
The children watch their father come out and grab their mothers hand. She was then locked inside the shark cage and 30 minutes later Kevin was going to win the championship and Rebecca distracted him and that's when Colby hit a stomp on Kevin. The children were cheering because they saw their parents kissing and Rebecca holding his hand.
Rebecca: So I'm guessing you all like mommy and daddy together.
Savanna: We don't like it we love it.

So Rebecca put the kids to bed when her phone was ringing. She turned in bed and answered the FaceTime call from Colby.
Colby: Hey babe I miss you so much.
Rebecca: Two days until you come home.
Colby: How was your night with the kids?
Rebecca: We watched mommy and daddy wrestle.
Colby: You finally showed them extreme rules?
Rebecca: No I showed them stomping grounds when you were defending the title against Kevin Owens.
Colby: Did they like it?
Rebecca: No they loved it and then Logan said ' I hope one day I meet someone just like my mom'.
Colby: Really that's so cute alright I have to go but I love you Mrs. Lopez.
Rebecca: I love you and I miss you Mr. Lopez.