'' What was he talking about? '' Medina asks. '' Nothing important... '' I tell her and she carefully nods. '' What happened to Elissa I ask them and they shake their head. '' Just ignore her, she just wants to start a fight. '' They say and I nod. '' Let's walk to class. '' I say and they do as I say.

While we walk towards math I see the guy I never wanted to see, Tariq. Tariq was my best friend since we were 4 years old. We went through and experienced so much together, I loved him so much, as a best friend of course. He ended our friendship the last year of middle school because he couldn't hang out with me anymore because he joined a gang.

I was so shocked and depressed for weeks, I mean he had been in my life for years and he just cut off our contact? That's weird, right? He looked up and laid his eyes on me, he looked at me from top to toe like I was a new kid. '' What are you looking at? '' He snapped at me.

'' At you're ugly existence that makes me wanna throw up. '' I said and his friends laughed, he rolled his eyes and walked past me. See? He turned to a monster, literally. '' Wow I love your comebacks Rasha! You need to teach me how you do it. '' Donia says and I laugh.

two hours later

'' Rasha do you need a ride home? '' Medina asks me, I look at her. '' Oh no It's fine, I'm staying in the school library. I have many homework and exams already. '' I lied and she nodded. '' Then I'll see you later. '' She says and waves before she walks out of the school. I sigh, I wish I could go home to.

I walk towards Mr.Bashar's classroom and see him sitting in his chair in front of his desk. I walk in. '' I'm here. '' I say and he looks up. '' You better be, go take a seat. '' He orders me. I take a seat and began to stare at him. '' So do you know much about the world war 1 and 2? '' He asks me,

'' I know that Germany started it. '' I tell him and he shakes his head. '' You don't know more? '' He widens his eyes at me. '' Hey! You're here to teach me not to judge me! '' I shout and he sighs. '' I'm sorry. ''

'' The first world war started in Sarajevo, Bosnia. '' He explains. '' Oh yes! I remember! A prince and his wife got shot or something. '' I point at him and he nods.

" That's right. Now what I want you to do is do some research about the world wars and I want you to write about them and send it to me, understood? " He asked and I shook my head.

" That's so fucking unfair, I can't be the only one who has a low grade on history. " I frown, " you are the only one, I mean come on history is the easiest subject. " (A/N: Bitch no)

" I told you to stop judging me! Ugh, how could she even love you? " I accidentally say and he looks at me confused. " who loves me? " he asks confused.

" Whatever, it doesn't even matter everyone already loves me. " He chuckles. He's so full of himself om my gash. " yeah right, please don't disturb me now. " I say and roll my eyes. I opened my laptop and was about to do what he told me, '' Rasha, where do you come from? '' Mr.Bashar asks me. I look up at him, '' Well, my parents were born in Iraq and I was born in Canada, I moved here when I was 4. '' I tell him and he nods, '' What about you? '' I asked him.

'' I was born in Iraq but moved here when I was 6 with my family. After my siblings and I got jobs my parents moved back to Iraq. '' He tells me. '' Oh, but how old are you? '' I ask him with a curious expression. '' 25, I'm 25. '' He smiles at me, '' And you're married, right? ''  I ask him and he chuckles. '' No, I'm not. I'm single. '' He says and I look at him with a surprised face, '' Wait you are not married?! Nooooo! But don't you have many girls running after your appearance? '' I ask him and he laughs. ''There are many girls who want me right, but as you said they want me for my appearance. Not for my personality. '' 

'' OHHH! You're right! You have to love a person for their personality, I usually argue with my friends about this subject but they tell me that the money and appearance is important more the personality. '' I tell him and he laughs. '' The personality is always the important thing. '' He says and I nod. '' So your 25? You're pretty old. '' I say and he furrows his eyebrows.

'' Old? '' He asks confused and I chuckle. '' Pretty old to be honest. '' I say and he shakes his head. '' Then you're 18? '' He asks and I shake my head. '' I'm 17, I'll turn 18 in a few weeks. '' I say and he laughs, '' Awww you're a little baby. '' He says and I roll my eyes. 

'' At least I'm not an old potato. '' 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality or Appearance?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comment & Vote!

Love ya xx!