"You're not taking away my Katsudon." Izuku says as he looks down at Shouya before putting her back on the ground. "Of course not, I just needed you to wake up. We've made it to the USJ, now help Bakugo and Todoroki up." The ravenette says as Izuku turns around and starts helping Katsumi and Shoyu up, making sure that they're not forgetting anything before using telekinesis to make them float but have their feet still touch the ground so it looks like they're walking. As Shouya turns around to leave the bus she is nudged forward and eeps cutely at the feeling of Izuku giving her ass a smack with one of his tails. 'Oh I'm so gonna make you plow me one of these days!' Shouya thinks as she leaves the bus with a blush on her face while rubbing her left ass cheek seeing as that's the one Izuku smacked.

Soon enough Izuku exits the bus with Katsumi and Shoyu, and after receiving and accepting an apology from Tsuyu, he and the rest of the class plus Shouya and the Big Three enter a giant dome shaped building that has the letters USJ on it. As they all enter the building and look around they take notice of all of the different kinds of areas that there are. However, before any of them can comment about it a female voice speaks up. "Looks like you're finally here!" She says as everyone turns to face in the direction of which the voice came only to be met with a person wearing a large white astronaut like suit.

"*Gasp!* Oh my god! You're 13! I'm your biggest fan!" Ochako shouts with stars in her eyes as she runs up to 13 and pulls out a sharpie and one of her plushies of the astronaut like heroine. "Can you sign this please?!" Ochako asks before suddenly being wrapped in Shouya's capture gear and dragged back towards the class. "Sorry about that. My students have yet to learn any self control." The Erasure hero says as she side glances at Izuku. "*Giggle* Don't worry about it Shouya, it's fine. But let's get started shall we?" 13 suggests as Ochako puts away her plushie and sharpie while Yu quietly coos to Eri who is awake and in her arms.

"As you can see around you, each corner of this building has a simulation of a different disaster scenario. A shipwreck, a fire, a windstorm, et cetera. This place is one that I created to train young up and coming heroes how to react in natural disasters! I call it… the USJ!" 13 says as Izuku raises an eyebrow. "Universal Studios Japan?" He questions with a head tilt which causes most of his classmates/girlfriends and his Senpais to burst out in laughter. "No Izuku, it stands for Unforseen Simulation Joint." 13 corrects as she walks up to and flicks Izuku on the forehead for ruining her moment. "Right, sorry." The greenette apologizes as he lets 13 continue her lecture.

"While a big part of being a hero is stopping villains from committing crimes an even bigger part of it is saving civilians that get caught up in the crossfire or suffer from unfortunate accidents. I have been informed of the quirks you each possess and quite a number of you can kill quite easily. Especially you two." 13 says as she points at Izuku and Katsumi. "That's a fair point, while Katsumi can create incredibly powerful explosions, Zuzu can literally manipulate the minds of others if he so wished." Momo says which causes Hinata to flinch and look at Izuku. "You can control minds?! Is that why my quirk doesn't work on you?!" She asks as Izuku nods. "Yup, I can read minds, communicate with others telepathically, et cetera." He says as Hinata crosses her arms under her Double D-cup breasts and turns away with a cute pout. 

"Aww~ don't be like that babe~ your quirk is still very powerful~" Izuku says as he walks over to Hinata and envelops her in a hug, giving her a kiss on the forehead to make her feel better. Hinata says nothing to this show of affection but she does cheer up and hug her green and black haired Kitsune back with a soft smile on her face. "You better make it up to me when we get back." Hinata says as she looks up at Izuku while pressing her body against his. "You bet~ but I can't promise it'll be just the two of us~" Izuku replies as he looks over at Momo and Itsuka who also glance at him at the same time. As they make eye contact Itsuka blushes and looks away but Momo bites her bottom lip seductively and gives Izuku a wanting look that says: [Put a baby in me already!]