Chapter 8: The Calm Before The Storm

Narrator POV:

As lunch ends and Class 1-A is walking back to their classroom Izuku sees Nemuri walking down the hall and walks over to her with Eri, asleep, in her baby harness on his chest while Kohaku and Ysmir are occupied with the girls. "Hey Nemuri!" Izuku says with a smile on his face as said dark purple haired pro hero looks up from her phone to see the love of her life standing right in front of her. However, before she can reply to him he pulls her into a kiss and slips his tongue into her mouth, making her instantly lose the fight for dominance as the two start making out for a hot minute before parting for air, leaving a strong string of saliva between them.   

"*Pant* *pant* Please take me Zuzu~" Nemuri coos as she stares into Izuku's eyes with her own that have heart shaped pink pupils. "You know I would love too but we can't here, that's something I'll do in private with you tonight~" Izuku replies as he slaps Nemuri's ass and gropes it, making her gasp and moan in pleasure. "Y-You're such a tease…" She says with a cute pout as she turns away from Izuku but he lets go of her ass and makes her turn to face him by turning her head gently by her chin. "Your reactions are what make teasing you so fun~ I'll see you tonight my love~" Izuku coos seductively as he gives Nemuri one last kiss on the cheek before turning and walking away.

However as Nemuri watches him leave Izuku raises a hand in the air to signal a farewell and says: "I hope you leave the window open tonight! I won't be knocking!" This causes Nemuri to explode in crimson blush but also note not to lock her window or door tonight so her six tailed lover can make her a woman. As Izuku's figure disappears around the corner Nemuri suddenly drops to her knees with a crimson red face and steam coming out of her ears, not to mention the wetness in her panties or the hearts in her eyes. 'Oh Zuzu~ tonight you will belong to me and only me~ I know how badly Shouya and Toshi have been wanting to sleep with you but they're gonna have to wait~' She thinks before standing back up and walking away with a big smile on her face and hearts floating above her head.

With Izuku a little later:

"*Yawn* Why do I feel so tired…?" Izuku mumbles to himself as he rests his head on his desk while Eri, who is now awake, plays with his soft and fluffy green and black hair. Hana, whose seat is right next to Izuku's, notices his exhaustion and has an idea. "Hey Zuzu, you alright?" The tape-elbowed teen asks as she scoots her chair to be right next to Izuku's. "Yeah I'm fine, just a bit sleepy is all..." He replies before yawning again and sitting Eri down in his lap while she grabs her toy off of the desk and starts playing with it and giggling. "Well then why don't you rest your head on my lap? I don't mind and besides, I'm your girlfriend. So come here Babe." Hana says as she gently grabs Izuku's head and lays him down onto her lap while said greenette hugs Eri into his chest so she doesn't fall before telepathically calling Kohaku to come get the little bundle of joy which he does so very quickly.

"I'll take care of her master, Ysmir and I noticed how tired you've suddenly become so get some rest before the next class starts." Kohaku says as he grows to the size of a meter tall tiger and grabs Eri with his mouth by her shirt before walking away to Shoyu who gladly takes Eri while Ysmir is with Mina, Tsuyu, Denka, Kyoka, and Tooru. "Thank you Kohaku." Izuku says mentally as he lays on Hana's soft and warm thighs while said teen is running one of her hands through his hair lovingly. "Goodnight Zuzu~ I love you~" She says as she leans down and pecks Izuku on the lips before he quickly falls into a deep slumber and his tails slowly decent as well, signalling that he is asleep.

"Well that was fast…" Itsuka says in shock of how Izuku can fall asleep so fast as she approaches Hana from her seat behind the greenette's. "Yea but look at him, he looks so peaceful." Hana replies as she and Itsuka look down at Izuku as he sleeps soundly with soft smiles on their faces. "Well it's about time. Aizawa-sensei's sleeping habits have rubbed off on him but he tends to fight the urge to sleep." Katsumi says as she gets up from her seat and kneels down to be eye level with Izuku as she strokes his cheek lovingly. "Does he have a sleeping bag too or…?" Itsuka asks as Katsumi nods with a smile on her face. "Yup he's had one for at least a few years now, back in middle school he fell asleep a lot in class and would always pull that sleeping bag out of nowhere and fall asleep." She says as she kisses Izuku's forehead and whispers, "Sweet dreams my hubby~" before going to sit down in her seat. Leaving Hana to have some quality time with Izuku as Itsuka also kisses him and goes back to her seat.