"Listen to me. Bring him to me and I'll talk to him. I'm your older sister and I agree to give you to him. I'm your family so his excuse is pointless now"
Nihan chuckled at her sister's way of reasoning.

"You're remarkable Zeynep. I already feel better, but what if he refused again?"

"Then it's his loss. The one who loves will do anything. Look at what mine did" Zeynep looked at Emir lovingly. He smiled at her softly.

"He didn't take you against my parent's will Zeynep. Actually he took you against YOUR own will" Nihan remarked.

"Yeah, he blackmailed me to marry him. Which is kind of hot" Zeynep said still looking at Emir. Then he gave her a sinful wink that made Zeynep giggle.

Nihan looked between the two.
"It's okay if you two want to go to your room I won't mind" Nihan said and Zeynep slapped her on the shoulder.

"Alright ladies. I'll leave you two. I have business to run" Emir stood up and round the table to drop a kiss on Zeynep's cheek.

"I take it that you'll take care of Nihan's problem on you own but call me if you needed help. I won't miss a chance to make Vildan hanim mad" Emir said that then went out of the room. The girls laughed at his remark.

"Alright then. Call Kemal. Let's meet" Zeynep encouraged her sister excitedly. She get these two to elope. So they can have their happy ending just like her and Emir.

If only this was true. There's a lot of dark clouds coming her way. Maybe after that they'll have a happy ending. Who knows.

....

Zeynep was able to convince Kemal to marry Nihan without Vildan's permission. Therefore they decided to get married privately. Emir suggested to hold a small wedding in a lake house owned by the Kozcioglus.
Kamal couldn't convince his parent to come therefore only his friends were present. Emir and Zeynep were the hosts of the event. Ozan was able to come as well in addition to Asu and Tufan.

It was a small gathering but it included almost all of their loved ones. And it was enough.

After the judge announced Nihan and Kemal as a husband and wife the group congratulated them and then they had a small reception party. They ate and danced and just had a fabulous time. When it was time for everyone to leave. Zeynep and her sister hugged tightly. Kemal and Nihan thanked everyone,  especially Zeynep and Emir for their support and effort.
Then the newly weds left for a long honeymoon.

After everyone left, Zeynep and Emir were left alone in the lake house.

"Aren't we leaving too?" Zeynep asked while trying to clean the place a little.

"Leave that. Some will come tomorrow to clean everything " Emir took her hand and brought her close to his chest.

"I was thinking, maybe we should spend the night here" Emir said bringing his face close to his. Brushing his nose playfully.

"Really" Zeynep asked with the same tone.

"Really"

"And what are we going to do here?"

"Let's go upstairs and I'll show you" Then their mouths met in a passionate kiss.

Zeynep pulled back after a few minutes.

"Emir, I want to thank you"

"For what?"

"For this. You made this possible. My sister is so happy now because of you"

"Zeynep, I'll do anything that makes YOU happy. And I'd helping Nihan is will do that then I'll do it. Besides. I only provided the place. You did all the hard work"

"I love you" Zeynep said. Her love and gratitude for this man goes to no end. He's her rock. Her anchor. Her hero.

Later that night. Not much talking happened. Emir was determinant to show her how much he loves her with actions more than words. And he did.

Zeynep was sitting in her new office. Working on some new project. It's been a month since the opening of the new company "Zeymir architecs."

Emir laughed at her choice of name.
But she told him that without him this project wouldn't have happened so she pound their names and named her company after it. The company had drawn the attention of the media and businesses world and everyone expected for it to have a great future. Therefore Zeynep was sitting in her chair staring at tens applications of new clients.

Her secretary. Sema was such a good addition to the company. From the first meeting they became really close. And Zeynep relied on her almost with everything.

"From the look on your face, you're pretty exhausted" said from the door frame.

"Understatement of the day" Zeynep replied tiredly.

"Good thing then that I brought you coffee" Sema showed her hand with the biggest cup of coffee. Zeynep's face already lightened up.

"You are a real life saver, Sema. Remind me to give you a raise" Zeynep took the coffee and started sipping it greedily.

"So, tell me how can I help. This seems a lot of work"

"Yes, Sema. That's why I hired you you know. So you can make my work easier" Zeynep said exasperated.

"Okay, just tell me what to do"

"Take these applications and try to narrowed it down for me to at least five and put the rest on the waiting list. Start with the most important client and go on" Zeynep instructed her.

"Okay, I'll get it done by tomorrow. But there's this one particular client who was very insistent. He called three times asking for a meeting with you. Where should I put him? "

"Okay. Put him on top of the list. Then call them back and set up a meeting. Let's see what he wants"

"Okay, now why don't you go home and rest. You look dead on your feet"
Sema suggested.

"Yeah, I think I'll do that. I just want to go home, take a warm shower and relax"

"I can help you with that" Came Emir's voice from the door of the office.

Zeynep looked at him with surprise then she stood up and went to him to give him a hug.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"
Zeynep asked after she pulled back.

"I came home and thought to pass by and take you with me. I missed you too"

"Okay then. Gather your things let's go"

Zeynep took her coat and bag and left the company after wishing everyone a good evening.

"So, how's work?" Emir asked her when they got inside the car.

"Ugh. Exhausting but I'm excited, So."

"Do you want me to help you with something? " Emir suggested.

"No. My love. I'll take care of it"

"I know you will" Emir said proudly.
Then he said in playful tone.

"So, about the relaxation thing. What do you want us to do"

"Oh Emir. You asked the most important question. I want to take a shower and maybe a good massage by your magical fingers then I want to slide under the sheets and sleep for eternity" Zeynep said dreamily with eyes closed, leaning her head on the back of her seat.

"What? Just that?" Emir asked. A little disappointed that her idea of relaxing so different than what he has in mind.

"What do you mean that's it? Is there anything more relaxing than that?" Zeynep asked. Looking at him with confusion. Her eyebrows knotted like a little child.

"Oh baby. If you think these stupid things are relaxing, you don't know anything about what good relaxing is. My methods are more fun and energy consuming" Emir looked at her suggestivly with a dirty smirk on his face.

Zeynep understood him and hit him on his arm lightly.

"You're such a pervert Emir" Zeynep said with a soft laugh.

"Only with you my love. Only with you"