"Asalamu-Alaikum, Noureen," Samira greeted, sighing as she plopped into the rolling chair next to her.

"Wa-Alaikum-Asalam," Noureen mumbled, keeping her eyes glued to her laptop on the desk.

Samira didn't say a word, laying her head on the desk in hopes of getting some attention from Noureen through her silence.

It worked. Noureen finally shifted her eyes from the laptop to Samira, holding a small smile. Her eyes grew wide when she looked at Samira's face.

"Are you alright?" Noureen asked. "You don't look so happy."

"Because I'm not."

Noureen tittered. "Why is that?"

"I think Harry has a crush on me," Samira complained.

"Wait, you don't have a crush on him?" Noureen retorted.

Samira bit her cheek for a second before responding. "No . . . ?"

"I think you do," Noureen teased, bringing her eyes back to her laptop.

"Why are you saying that?" Samira challenged, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Because, Samira, if you really didn't like him, then you wouldn't talk to me about it."

Samira's mind sent no word to her tongue; Noureen's response left her speechless.

Noureen looked at her as she sat dumbly for a few seconds. "Am I wrong?" She asked.

"You are," Samira countered, trying to forget the idea that she might actually have a crush on Harry. "Can we talk about the actual problem?"

Noureen turned her chair to Samira. "You're spending your evening with him after the lab, aren't you? I'm guessing you're going to ask him if he likes you?"

"I'm considering it. If he likes me, it could change everything."

"Based on the things I heard about him, it sounds like he does." Noureen put her hand in Samira's hair, holding her affectionately. "You're easy to like, Samira. I don't see why he wouldn't."

"You're not telling me what I want to hear," Samira whined.

"You're in denial, then."

"Whatever."

"If you like him too, I can't judge you for how you act on it." Noureen sighed, shaking her head. "Like you, I'm struggling with my faith, too."

Surprised, Samira asked, "Really?"

A smile crept onto her lips. "After seeing how consistent you are with prayer, I've really been trying to keep up myself."

"Oh." Samira smiled sheepishly. "That's great."

"Because of you." Noureen pinched her cheek.

"Stop hyping me up." Samira sat up, shoving her shoulder, holding a shy smile. "Let's get this lab over with. Last thing before I go home next week."

"Alright," Noureen agreed.

They'd finished later than expected; Samira rushed to pack her things up. Noureen described her as 'eager' to meet Harry, which yet again, Samira denied. With her heavy backpack sitting on her shoulders, she walked to Leaf as the sun began to set.

Someone stood out the door of Leaf. Samira had to squint her eyes because the darkening sky made it difficult for her to see. All she could see was a tall figure wearing different colors.

"Hey!" She heard the person's husky voice, and it sounded like Harry. Harry?

Then after a few feet more, she fully opened her eyes—it was indeed Harry. He looked different: he wore an actual outfit: the first few buttons were open, his sleeves were rolled up, and his shirt was tucked into his pants. His hair looked curled and soft, she could see his cross necklace and tattoos sitting at the very top of his chest, and the pleasant scent that came off him could be detected from feet away. Harry was almost . . . attractive.