"Ahah..." You let out nervously before briefly turning to look at Levi, whose eyebrow is slightly raised. "Well... you see... that was before I got a look at this guy..." You laugh nervously.

Levi looks at you questioningly and the same goes for that Reiner guy.

"One look at this guy and it was enough to make me straight..." You admit sheepishly, and you quickly throw your arm over Levi's shoulder despite knowing full well that you're definitely gonna die by his hands, later.

"That doesn't even make sense." Reiner argues and simply stares at you and you hear Levi's sigh of disapproval but nonetheless he doesn't say anything, rather you pinch his side telling him to he play along.

"It does!" You counter. "Have you taken a look at him?" You do a hand action to display his outwardly handsome face. "And he also has the power to make straight guys swing the other way so you might wanna leave before his charms has a direct hit on you..."

Levi smirks slightly, "My charms is not the only thing that can make a direct hit." Levi retorts, coldly, which surprises you and he goes on to raise his fisted hand and Reiner flinches slightly but alas, Levi breaks the fists, allowing his hand to freely run through his hair.

You almost choke at Levi's actions and he seemed to have scared the shit out of Reiner.

But more importantly, did he really just play along?

"You two are so freaking weird." Reiner mumbles before turning to leave, heading to another guy with black shaded hair whose talking with your classmate known as Annie.

Once Reiner and his friend leave you immediately release your arm from around Levi and mumble a Titan load of apologies, hoping that it'll be enough for him to let you live to see the next day.

"Tch..." Levi spits brashly and he leans back in his chair whilst adjusting his cravat. "I see Hanji's planted a lot of shit in your head... Unless you really swing that way." He looks at you out of the corner of his eyes.

"Did you really just say swing?" You completely ignore his question, since you're surprised at Levi using slang.

"Don't dodge the question you little shit." He shoots, as he rests his head on the palm of his left hand whilst directly facing you.

"I'm straight as a ruler okay!" You exclaim and in a super fast motion, you stand up, incredibly straight and completely frozen.

"Sit down already." He sighs deeply while he stares at you. "And in earnest you're really are an idiot of the highest calibre."

"Thank you." You say, taking a seat like nothing just happened.

"It was an insult you brat." He clicks his tongue.

"It's close enough to a compliment which nobody ever gets from you." You mirror his leaning stance and stare back at him.

"Tch, shut it." He brashly says. "And I told you not to stare at me brat."

"And why not?" You mumble with a soft pout.

"Because I'm fabulous."

Your jaw drops at his words and you watch as he runs a hand through his hair with a little smirk.

A/n: Yo! *Meliodas voice* lmao this one shot's weird but don't judge because you actually get these wacko's at my campus that suddenly just come up to you and confess to wanting to be your boyfriend

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/n: Yo! *Meliodas voice* lmao this one shot's weird but don't judge because you actually get these wacko's at my campus that suddenly just come up to you and confess to wanting to be your boyfriend. In fact, it happened to two of my closest friends, twice. *Shivers*

~Author-chan 💜

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~Author-chan 💜

Anime Oneshots (Various X Reader) ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें