#1 Kakashi Hatake

You were sleeping in your warm and comfy bed, absolutely tired from the days missions. You were turning on your bed when your eyes fluttered abit and you noticed a figure at your window.

"Gosh! Kakashi! What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" You asked surprised, your eyes wide open now.

"Well...I couldn't sleep." he simply stated in his usual calm voice.

"So you disturbed mine." Your voice becoming sleepy.

"Yeah...and it's hard to believe a jonin like you actually sleeps like Naruto." he stated with a light chuckle.

"Shut up Kakashi!" You whisper shouted; well that's because you were half asleep, as you threw a pillow at the white haired male and fell face first onto your other pillow.

"Thanks." He said casually while putting the pillow behind his head making himself comfortable on your window sill.

You just let out a groan at his reply. Seconds passed and you sat up straight, facing the white haired male as you wiped the sleep from your eyes.

"So what's keeping Kakashi Hatake up at night?" You asked in a more awake voice as you looked at him.

There was a moment of silence and with a heavy sigh he began to speak as he looked up at the moon. "Well...its Obito, Rin and Minato sensei," he said calmly but you sensed some saddness in his voice.

"After they had passed on I fell into the darkness, I became detatched from the world. I felt no remorse when I killed. I changed." He continued still looking up at the moon. You looked at Kakashi, feeling sentimental, your eyes began to brim with tears and after Kakashi's long pause he averted his gaze upon you, he was shocked to see you wipe tears from your eyes, nonetheless he began to speak again.

"But when Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke joined my team they made me realise what being a comrade is about, especially Naruto, that knuckle head ninja. Then there's someone else, she showed me what love and affection was. What kindness and happiness was and to be frank I've never seen her shed a tear until today." He spoke, voice never breaking and toward the end of his sentence he set his gaze upon you, once again.

"Well, this someone you referring to, maybe I could meet her and probably learn a thing or two from her?" You asked looking at Kakashi as your tears glisened in the light.

"You still don't know?" Kakashi asked getting up while taking the pillow in his one hand and approached you.

"Don't know what?" You asked confused while shuffling a bit.

"That someone is you." He said calmly as he sat down on your bed.

"Me?" You asked surprised, blush slightly tinting your cheeks.

You couldn't believe what was happening.

"Yes and this is the first time I've seen you shed tears." He said looking at you.

"I'm sorry..." You said as you begun to wipe the tears from your eyes.

But you stopped dead in your tracks when suddenly you felt a pair of warm lips against yours. The impact caused you to open your eyes in shock, you looked into Kakashi's hypnotizing eyes, you could actually feel the electricity, well more like lighting in this case, flow through your entire body and soon you began to kiss back.

Your hands began to caress through his soft white hair and Kakashi pushed your chin up deepening the kiss which caused your tummy to do barrel rolls. It felt so incredulous. Your cheeks burnt bright red as you tasted his once masked lips. Minutes passed by and soon you two broke away.

Your cheeks were still bright crimson and as for Kakashi well...you didn't quiet see. He pulled up his mask before you got a glimpse of his face.

"Kakashi..." You said softly looking at the masked man getting up from your bed.

"Maybe next time." he said looking at you with his famous closed eyed smile as he moved toward the window. "It was nice talking to you (Y/n)."

And with one swift move he was out the window leaving you to fall back on your bed to think about what just happened.

"Now I'm the one unable to sleep..." You mumered to yourself.

---

A/n: How was this one? Btw it was inspired by a oneshot I once read on Quotev.

P.s I am truly sorry but I won't be taking any requests but if you want you're always welcome to post little idea's, which I may possibly use in the future.