#1 Levi Ackerman x Reader

"Hange!" You yelled from the door of the women's bath stalls. "Hange! Give me back my clothes!"

You heard Hange let out her usual creepy laugh as she bolted away, disappearing from your sight. You let out a sigh and stood at the almost closed door awaiting for someone to come to your rescue because right now you were only clothed by a medium sized towel.

You waited for minutes for someone to come to your aid but to no avail. You called out for Hange again but you heard nothing and another thing that made your situation worse was the fact that it started to get a little chilly standing in just a towel.

"Hange is such a creep." You muttered. "...but my room isn't far from here, maybe I should make a run for it?" You contemplated.

You stood upright behind the door and took a deep breath in, "I'm sure nobody is going to be walking about considering that I haven't seen anyone around here yet." You let out a heavy breath and took off running from the door while holding tightly onto your towel.

"Hange definitely has a death wish." You thought as you ran.

You turned a corner and your eyes sharply glanced to your left and you noted a presence. It was Lance Corporal Levi. Your eyes widened with embarrassment but you kept going.

How ideal, now there's someone out in the hallways.

"Cadet (Y/N)?" You heard Levi say.

"My sincere apologies Captain!" You yelled as the blush began to make its way onto your cheeks.

"Hange is so so dead after this." You thought becoming more flustered because Captain Levi has seen you practically naked.

A few meters later you arrived at your room. You turned the door handle expecting it to open but it didn't so you resorted to aggressively trying to open it but it didn't budge.

"Why is it locked? I don't remem-"

"(Y/N)-Chan, seems like you've finally made it. I've been waiting for a while." A voice interjected from behind the door.

"Hange! Open this door right now!" You yelled.

"I'm a bit underdressed now so you've just got to wait a while." She giggled.

"Underdressed- I'm the one underdressed. Just let me in!"

"Tell you what (Y/N)-Chan. My room is just upstairs, second door on the right. You should find your clothes there." She said and you could swear you heard her giggle.

"Hange you better not be lying because you're so dead after this. Captain Levi has even seen me like this." You leaned against the door.

She chuckled, "how lovely."

"Piss off Hange, you're a total creep." You exhaled and with that you bolted for the stairs.

You quickly ran up the stairs and luckily you didn't run into Captain Levi like before. You located the room that Hange said was hers and you turned the door handle hearing it click and with that you swung it open.

You stood at the doorway, your eyes filled with shock and embarressment, once more. This isn't Hange's room this is...Captain Levi's...room. He looked at you with his usual blank expression as he sat on his bed sipping some tea. You looked away feeling the heat raise to your cheeks and you quickly shut the door.

You slid to the ground, leaning against his room door, no longer having the will to do anything because you were completely embarrest infront of Captain Levi, the one person you've grown to love since you've joined the Survey Corps and now you don't know how you're going to face him from now on.

Tears brimmed in your eyes and you placed your head on your knees. "Why did Hange do this to me?" You thought.

Suddenly you heard a click and the door you were leaning against opened causing you to fall back but you didn't fall all the way to the ground but rather you fell until you hit a pair of legs. You looked up with your teary eyes and saw Captain Levi above you.

He crouched down to your level but you looked away- to embarrasst to look him in the eye. He covered your body with his sheets and lifted you off the ground. He brought you inside his room and sat you down on his bed.

He wiped away the stray tears from your eyes and brought his hand down to your chin- raising it so your eyes were in direct eye contact with his, "Why are you crying? I know you're stronger than this." His voice was genuine and not cold as they normally were.

You looked away, "Hange..." You muttered. "She locked me out of my room."

"Hange?" He questioned. "It seems she stole your clothes as well. Her pranks are getting out of hand with each passing day." He sighed.

"C-Captain," you said, your cheeks smouldering by his touch. "M-My sincere apologies." You managed choke out.

Levi let his hand fall from your chin and he got up, "Guess Hange leaves me no choice." He begins to unbotton his shirt infront of you.

"C-Captain..." Your cheeks flushed a shade of scarlet, "L-Levi..w-what are..??" You watched as he removed his shirt, getting a few glimpses at his toned abdomen before looking down.

"Put this on, it'll be easier to move." You suddenly felt a light piece of cloth fall over your head. "That's an order."

You looked up surprised only to see Levi's white shirt right before your eyes, "Yes!" You said shyly.

You removed the shirt from your head and saw Captain Levi's bare back just mere inches from you. You blushed and quickly put on his shirt, which dragged along to your mid-thigh. Once you were done you told him and he turned to face you.

He scanned you from head to toe and he smiled which made you look away. This smile was hard to read, but it's not unusual considering that Levi is a hard person to read.

"Thank you Captain Levi..." You got up and made your way toward the door feeling a pang of hurt in your chest. "...for everything but I should get-"

"You think Hange is going to let you back in?" He interjected, his voice monotonous. You turned to face him.

"Probably not." You brought your hands up to your chest and before you knew what was happening you were pinned up against the wall.

"Captain?" You felt the heat raise to your cheeks once again. "W-What-" you suddenly felt a pair of lips against yours.

Your eyes widened with surprise. Captain Levi was kissing you and it wasn't rough and sloppish rather it was gentle and passionate which made you fall deeper into the kiss and you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer and he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you even closer to him. You felt his bare chest against yours and you could feel the sparks between the two of you each time your lips reconnected.

It was wanderous, like you've just discovered the taste of a new candy that will keep you coming back for more. Minutes passed by and finally you both needed air so you broke away from each other, panting heavily. Levi leaned his forehead against yours and whispered, "Can I finally call you mine?"

You looked up at him, surprised by his words but you smiled and replied,"I have no objections to that." He kissed your forehead and you embraced him in a hug. "I love you Levi." You whispered in his ears.

"I love you too (Y/N)." He wrapped him arms tighter around you body.

*****
A/N: Heyy! My latest update. So happy I got a Levi oneshot up! I recently got into Attack on Titan and it's amazing! !! Also, sorry if there is any mistakes, autocorrect is annoying. 😠

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Happy Reading