#1 Shizuo Heiwajima x Reader (How You Meet) (Durarara!!)

You were walking on the streets of Ikebukuro, doing some window shopping and basically just soaking up some rays on this beautiful sunny day.

You smiled to yourself and looked around, it was a little quieter than usual but you thought nothing of it. You continued on your little stroll, about to pass an alley way when you heard yelling from behind you.

You turned around and noticed a shady looking character running toward you. Your eyes widened with surprise and your body froze.

The shady looking guy smirked and pulled you into the alley way and held a hand over your mouth and he pulled out a pocket knife and moved it close to your neck.

You shuffled under his touch and panicked when you saw the knife get close to your neck. You moved your legs to try and kick him but to no avail.

Suddenly, the light from the entrance of the alley way was blocked and you looked up and saw a tall man with blond hair, blue sunglasses and he was attired in a bartender suit.

You felt some relief over come you but the shady character tightened his grip on you and you whimpered as a sign of pain. The blond man walked forward and the shady character spoke up.

"Ah Shizuo Heiwajima, I don't think it would be a great idea to show off your strength now. You don't want to hurt this pretty lady now, do you?" The man smirked.

"Haah!" The blond man yelled.

"Look, just let me off the hook and this chick won't get hurt." He moved the knife from your neck and started to grope your breasts.

You whimpered under his touch and tears started to flow from your eyes, staining your cheeks.

"Haah!" "Haah!" Shizuo, if you recall yelled and stepped closer toward you both.

The man groped you tighter and stared at Shizuo. The knife was grazing over your blouse most likely giving you little cuts on your skin.

"You giving me the stink eye!?" Shizuo yelled. "You know looks can kill."

And with that he ran toward you both with top speed and you felt the shady character waver behind you, while gasping. You took this opportunity and pushed away from the man, earning a slice from the knife just below your right shoulder blade.

You leaned against the wall and watched as Shizuo punched the man right in the jaw, hard and he flew way back into the darker parts of the alley. You stared on and saw that Shizuo stood up straight and tucked his hands into his pockets, taking on a calmer demeanour.

"You alright?" He turned and looked at your form.

"I -uh- I think I'm bleeding," you said shakily.

He walked toward you and examined you.

"Looks like you're cut in more than one place." He said and removed his waist coat.

He put the waist coat around you to cover up the skin that was exposed due to the cuts from the knife earlier on. There after he lifted you up, bridal style and you were shocked at his action.

"W-What are you doing?" You asked surprised, tugging on his waist coat.

"I've got a friend who can fix you up." He looked straight ahead and you noticed his lit cigarette between his lips.

"Oh-uh-thank you ...Shizuo?" You stuttered.

"Yeah. It's Shizuo Heiwajima." He smiled down at you.

You gave a small smile in return, "I'm (Y/N) (Y/L) and what you did was brave."

"That bas**** , trying to hurt a women and giving me the stink eye, that was when his fate was sealed." He smirked.

"Thank you once again," you said into his chest before you passed out in his arms.

---

A/N: okay this sounded way better in my head. But anyway hope you guys liked it. If you did, vote, comment, share.

Love you lots for all the support.

Happy Reading.