42

Okay guys, disregard the first A/N at the last chapter. I was mistaken. It is still in the year 2019. Sorry for confusing you more. I got confused because I forgot the timeline of my story since I was occupied with studies these past few days. The timeline of this story is at the early 2019. Again sorry for the confusion. Hope you understand. Enjoy~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

After leaving the hospital, they went straight back to the dorm.

And inside the dorm, another surprise awaits them.

Before they go in, the five stopped the couple.

"We'll go in first. Wait here. We'll tell you when to come in." Seokjin said.

The couple just nodded even though they're confused. The others went inside.

"Is the other surprise ready?" Namjoon asked.

"Yup." Jimin said.

"I'll go get the two." Hoseok said.

Hoseok went out and approached the couple who were currently talking about random things.

"Here." Hoseok said, handing them blindfolds.

"What's this for hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Just put it on, okay? I'll be leading you inside." Hoseok said.

The couple did what they were told. When they had put on the blindfolds, Hoseok pulled them inside.

After a few minutes, they arrived in the living room.

"You can now take off your blindfolds." Hoseok said.

"Surprise!" The others said when the two had taken off their blindfolds.

The two were standing there, frozen out of shock.

In front of them is a room decorated with the things they like. Their friends really put a lot of effort for them.

They couldn't stop themselves from being emotional.

"Look who's crying." Seokjin teased the two.

The others laughed at the oldest's remark.

"It's just, after keeping our relationship from you we thought that you will hate the both of us. And instead, you even put a lot of effort in surprising us. Thank you guys so much." Taehyung said, still crying.

"No need to thank us. We know it's hard to tell about your relationship. We totally understand." Yoongi said.

"Yeah. We totally understand. Especially those who were intending on doing the same thing you did." Seokjin said, clearly saying for the other couple to hear.

"That's a long time ago already hyung." Jimin defended.

"Did I say names?" Seokjin teased.

They all laughed at how annoyed Yoongi and Jimin is at their hyung.

Seokjin's POV

After eating, we decided to give the two their present.

"Tae, Jungkook, we want to give you two something." I said.

The two looked at each other, excitement evident in their eyes.

I went to the kitchen to get the present.

The two looked at me confused. Who wouldn't be confused when you're holding a dog cage?

I put the cage in front of them, its back facing them.

"What's this for? We don't even have a dog." Tae said.

"It's not the cage. It's what's inside." Jimin said smiling.

The two looked even more confused.

I opened the door of the cage and a Pomeranian puppy came out.

Tae gasped. Jungkook's eyes lit up.

"You got us a puppy?" Tae said excitedly.

"Yup. We know how much you two want a dog to take care of." Hoseok said.

"Thank you hyungs!" They both said.

We just smiled at their behavior. They're still kids at heart.

"The surprise, the gift, we really loved it. But isn't it too early for us to celebrate?" Tae said.

"We're going to celebrate it anyway so why not now?" Yoongi said.

We laughed at his response. The answer is quite witty if you ask me.

"What do you want to call him?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeontan." Tae said smiling innocently.

"Why Yeontan?" Yoongi asked.

"I got it from Bangtan Sonyeondan. Yeondan. Yeontan. I decided to get it from your band's name because that is the reason we met guys like you. If you weren't BTS then we wouldn't have meet you guys. Well, except for Jungkook since he's already my friend before he became an idol." Tae explained.

We nodded at his explanation.

Namjoon's POV

While the others are playing with Yeontan, Jin hyung and I are sitting on the couch.

"Hyung, I want to ask you something." I said.

"What is it?"

"If you are given a chance to become a trainee again what would you do?" I asked.

"What's with the sudden question?" Jin hyung asked.

"Just answer it."

"Well, I would gladly accept the opportunity. But that kind of opportunity would be impossible to come." Jin hyung said.

"What if I were to tell you that you will be a trainee again soon?" I said.

Jin hyung's eyes widen.

"What do you mean?"

"I talked to Bang PD-nim and asked him if he would still like to have you in his company. He said that he would gladly welcome you back if you were to come back." I said smiling.

Jin hyung hugged me. I hugged back.

"Thank you Namjoon!" He said.

"You're welcome hyung." I said.

"Don't I need to audition again?" Jin hyung asked.

"Bang PD-nim said that you don't need to audition again since you were already a trainee there." I explained.

Jin hyung just hugged me tighter.

"By the way, Jimin and Tae's audition is next week." I said.

Jin hyung let go of the hug.

"Thank you so much Namjoon. You've done so much for us already. I want to repay you but I don't know how." Jin hyung said.

"It's okay hyung. It's what friends do." I said.