20

Thank you guys so much for 500+ reads. It may just be a small number to some of you but it's a big one for me. I really appreciate your support for this book. Thank you guys again so much! And for that, here is another update. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

"I think we should go." Seokjin said.

"Why?" Jungkook whined. He clearly didn't want to be separated to Taehyung.

"You could just stay here for the night. It's already late. You don't have any work tomorrow, right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, we don't have work tomorrow. So hyung, can we stay here?" Jimin begged.

"*sigh* Fine. Just don't behave like kids, okay?" Seokjin said.

"Okay, mom." Taehyung and Jimin said in unison.

"Yah!" Seokjin said as the two boys ran off to who knows where.

Seokjin just shook his head.

"Where are we even going to sleep?" Seokjin asked Yoongi.

"Jimin can stay with me, Tae can stay with Jungkook and you can stay with either Namjoon or Hoseok." Yoongi said.

"Wait. Jimin is going to stay with you?" Seokjin said.

"Uh, yeah." Yoongi said.

Seokjin looked at Yoongi suspiciously.

"What? I promise I won't do anything to him. I still have respect for him. I'm a good boyfriend you know." Yoongi said.

"You better. And wait, where will I be staying? Either in Hoseok or Namjoon's room? Can't I just stay with you two? I still have doubts you know." Seokjin said.

"Hyung. Just trust me. Nothing will happen." Yoongi said.

"Hyung. You can stay with me." Namjoon said.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon.

"Really?"

"Yup. If it's okay with you."

"Okay."

Seokjin's POV

I can't believe it! I'm calm on the outside but I'm freaking out on the inside. We're going to stay in the BTS dorm.

And what's more unbelieveable is that I'm going to stay in the same room as my ultimate bias! Oh my god.

I followed Namjoon in his room.

"Hyung you can sleep in the bed, I can sleep in the couch." Namjoon said as we arrived in his room.

"No no no. You will sleep in the bed and I'll sleep in the couch." I said, refusing his offer.

"Hyung. You are a guest, so you should sleep in the bed. You can't refuse. Or else I'll be mad at you." Namjoon said, starting to pretend that he was mad at me.

"Alright fine. I'll sleep in the bed, but aren't you going to be uncomfortable in the couch. It's looks like it's small for you."

"Do you want me to sleep with you in the bed, then?" Namjoon said.

I choked on air, the second time this day. He always know how to make me flustered.

"Yah, stop it!" I said covering my face, which I know that was all red now.

"Alright, I'll stop teasing you. You can use my bathroom if you want to take a shower before you sleep." Namjoon said.

"But I don't have any spare clothes. What will I use?" I asked.

"You can borrow mine. I don't mind."

"Okay thanks."

Another thing that is unbelievable! Oh my god. He's now allowing me to borrow his clothes. I'm freaking out!

"I'm going to take a shower." I said.

"Okay hyung. Take your time." Namjoon said.

With that, I went inside the bathroom.

Namjoon's POV

When Jin hyung was inside the bathroom, I went downstairs and went to look for food for I was hungry, again.

After some time, I decided to head back to my room. And there I saw Jin hyung sleeping peacefully in my bed.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

I went to the couch and lied down. I opened my phone was going to check my socials when someone suddenly texted me.

I saw that it was Jin hyung. I guess he isn't sleeping after all.

Jin hyung
Goodnight~!

Nami💕
Goodnight💕

After that, I proceeded to check my socials and I saw that someone DM'ed me on Instagram (just pretend that they have different accounts on Instagram).

Seokjiniiieee~
Goodnight Joon💕

I smiled once again.

RM_Official
Goodnight hyung💕