39

3rd Person's POV

After eating, they talked about random things. They had fun that night.

Seokjin checked the time and saw that it was already 9 in the evening.

"Hey, it's already 9." He whispered to Taehyung.

"But I still don't want to go." Tae whispered back, pouting.

Seokjin disregarded the younger and tried to catch the attention of the others.

"Guys, we have to go. It's already 9." Seokjin said.

"Aw. Do you really have to go?" Jungkook asked.

"You can stay here again. It's already late. What if something happens to you?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah hyung. Please stay." Hoseok said.

"Alright fine. But I'm not letting Jimin sleep with Yoongi again. After what you've done." Seokjin said.

"What?!" Yoongi and Jimin said at the same time.

"What? If you disagree, then we'll just go. Come on boys." Seokjin said.

"No no. It's okay. Just stay." Yoongi immediately said.

"Good." Seokjin said.

"But where will Jimin stay?" Yoongi asked.

"He'll stay with Namjoon while I stay with you to make sure you don't sneak into the room where Jimin is." I said.

Yoongi sighed in defeat. Seokjin just smirked knowing that he won the argument.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. Why didn't you let Jimin and Yoongi hyung stay in the same room? And what did you say about 'after what you've done'? Did they do something wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"It's nothing. Just go to Jungkook's room." Seokjin said.

"Okay." Jungkook and Taehyung excitedly said.

The others sighed. They couldn't let those two know about it yet. They think they're "too young" for that conversation.

Seokjin's POV

"Hyung, can't you just let us sleep in the same room?" Yoongi whined.

"No way. I will never let you two sleep in the same room again. You're lucky I still let you see him." I said.

"But that will eventually happen anyway." Yoongi defended.

"But it shouldn't be that soon. Your relationship had just been 2 weeks that day." I said.

Yoongi sighed.

"Hyung, it already happened. Why can't you just let them? And besides it's been a month or so since that happened." Namjoon suddenly said.

"But it could happen again." I defended.

"They know what they're doing. They're not kids you know." Namjoon said.

"Alright fine. Jimin can sleep in your room, Yoongi."

Yoongi and Jimin cheered.

"I can never win over you in arguments, can I?" I said.

Namjoon just chuckled.

"Let's go to my room hyung. You must be exhausted." Namjoon said pulling me.

I just let him take me to his room.

When we got there, he told me to lay down on the bed.

"I'll just take a quick shower. You can rest there on my bed." Namjoon said.