Chapter 1

We open at the Akids's school, where we're shown inside the auditorium as all the students were preparing for a unique experience of an original play. Cynthia was incharge of the entire production. The only problem was, they had no idea what it was going to be about... And the play was tonight!

The Akids were shown doing last minute auditions up on stage. 

Some random kid went a bit over the top with a dramtic death scene, screaming at the top of his lungs. David and Brock only blinked over the boy's performance, having no words. 

"Too much?" He asked.  

"Next!" David said, writing down another X on the audtion list. 

"This is even worst then the time we tried doing that musical on the crosswalk" Brock whispered to David. 

We are then shown Teeders and Cecilia up on the catwalk testing out the lights. 

"I wonder why they call it a Catwalk" Teeders pondered. 

Cecilia stared blankly before getting a sinister idea and smirked over to Teeders, asking. "Hey, if someone was pushed off this catwalk and landed on the floor really hard, do you think they'd live?"

"Why are you asking me that?" Teeders looked nervous. 

"No reason" Cecilia replied blanky.

Teeders quickly showed herself out, coming back down to Cynthia who was doing her warmups. There was a lot of pressure on her. After all, she was the director. 

"Red leather, yellow leather, red leather, yellow leather" Cynthia recited as Teeders watched. 

"Um, are you talking to me?" Teeders asked. 

"I'M WARMING UP MY INSTRUMENT!" Cynthia suddenly yelled at Teeders. "UNBELIEVABLE!"

Teeders looked more scared now. As if dealing with one Widdlestene sister was bad enough. 

Cynthia sighed coming up to Teeders. "Hey, I'm sorry. Preshow nerves"

"Come here. Hug for luck" Cynthia offered Teeders a hug. But when Teeders reached out her arms...

"GET OFF OF ME! YOU'RE SMUDGING MY MAKEUP!" Cynthia yelled in Teeders face. "YOU WANT ME TO GO OUT THERE IN FRONT OF THESE PEOPLE WITH THIS MAKEUP ALL SMUDGED, YOU CLUMSY OAF!" 

Theater, am I right?

Soon, music was heard as it looked like the kids were about to break out in song. 

"Everybody gather for the big event. We're gonna put on a show!" David began, leading the gang. "Hall out the lights and put up the tent! We're gonna put on a show!"

"Go sell the tickets, put the posters out so everybody will know" Brock joined in. "Come and see what's happening in the neighborhood, cause we're gonna put on a show!"

"We've got the tickets and the costumes too!" Hira sang, revealing to also be here with Hiroko. 

"Some of us are working on the sets" Hiroko added. 

"Get your friends and family to come with you" Teeders sang. 

"Some of us are going to bring our pets" Brock sang, bringing in a wagon full of pets. 

"Oh no, you're not!" Cynthia said. 

"Break a leg and knock'em dead and lay'em in the aisle are phrases you gotta knoooow!" David sang. 

"Dance up jig, tell a joke and make'em smile, cause we're gonna put on a show!" Teeders came out wearing a funny costume. 

"Pratice your diction, keep your posture straight, always walk with elegance and style" Cynthia proclaimed.