Intro

Skywarp: Hello humans, or other bots and cons or neutrals, of Wattpad!

Thundercracker: . . . . . . . Aren't we dead?

Skywarp: Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh *slowly puts a claw on Thunders intake* we don't talk about that.

Knockout: Uuuummmmm..........................................................Why are there two other Starscreams?

Skywarp: SCRAP! HE'S SEEN TO MUCH! *Quickly hides behind a control panel*

Thunder: ...Well..........That escalated a little too quickly for my liking.

Megatron: *In the next room* Who in all of Cybertron is screaming?!

Knockout: *To Megatron* I think those Starscream clones are back.

Megatron: *Bursts into room* WHAT!?

Me: *poofs into the room* Hello everybody

Knockout and Megatron: Starscream!!

Me: No, but yes. My name is Starscream, but I'm not from your world, nor dimension, but our dimensions are only the opposite of each others. We are all the same but not the same.

Soundwave: *Slowly walks in behind Megatron*

Me: Anyway, I decided to bring a few bots and cons back from the dead. . . 

Megs: Wait. . . can't only dark energon do that?

Me: Only unless your me

Megs: *Is completely confused*

Knockout: Wait, are you autobot or decepticon?

Me: Decepticon, as I obviously stated before, my dimension is opposite from yours but we are the same in a way. And the faction is that one way.

Megs: *Is still confused but decides to roll with it* So, who are 'bringing back' from the dead?

Me: Well, as you can see, I brought Starscreams brothers back. Boys, introduce yourselfs.

Thunder: I'm Thundercraker, and this is my other hyperactive trine brother, Skywarp.

Sky: Hi!

Soundwave: *Flinches slightly at the sound of Thundercrackers voice, trying to stay stoic*

Me: Well anyway, you are all going to be interrogated here in a little bit *smiles*

Megatron: *Growls* Who would dare try to intarogate me, the leader of Desepticons!?

Me: *Whispers* Well aren't you just a stuck up son of a-*clears throat* The audience *winks at camera while acting like nothing just happened*

Knockout: What audience?

Sky: Well duuuh! The audience that will be asking questions. Kinda obvious.

Thunder: I don't think that's a duh nor obvious but whatever.

Sky: To us it's a duh.

Me: . . .I mean, he's not wrong. We've known for centuries about this.

Thunder: *Sighs*

Sky: Hey Thunder?

Thunder: *Looks at him* Hmm?

Sky: *Smiles* You think I forgot? *He walked towards him and whispers something in his audioreceptor*

Megs: *Even more confused*

K.O: *Confused*

Me: *Smiling because I know what's going on*

Sound: *Found a way to calm down and now has his optics closed*

Thunder: *Nods* After the first ask, I will.

Sky: *Squeals and hops back to his original spot*

Me: *Wings start to twitch* Welp, that's my goodbye call, you will all expect to see me very soon.
*Turns to Skywarp and Thundercracker*
Let's go.

Sky amd Thunder: *Nods*

Me: *Turns to the camera* Well, now we have to go warn the Autobots, Unicorn help me if they're anything like ours. I will skip the explanation for them because I feel like we're not going to be as lucky with them as we were here. I think I only passed because I look like Starscream, I mean, I am Starscream but...you know what I mean. Anyway, I will see you all in the first ask or dare, bye now!

Camera clicks off