Manik pulled her back up as she crashed her lips over his. Her legs moving on either sides of him making her dress bundle up on over her waist while she strandled him. Manik gripped her waist tight, his fingers digging onto her sides.

Manik: I love you...
He whispered to her as soon as she broke the kiss making Nandini blink for a second before she looked straight into his eyes.

Nandini: I love you too!!

She saw his eyes twinkle at her words,  darkening further as she came onto a realization.

No matter what this man showed out to the world. Deep down somewhere, he too had his own share of insecurities, which he was completely fine to show just to her. And he too needed to hear these three words from her time and again, the same way she needed from him.

She was so lost looking into her eyes at she did not realise Manik's fingers gripping onto the sides of her dress. It was only when he pulled it off her head, that their eye contact broke and she realised it.

Nandini's Pov:

As soon as Manik threw my dress away, a sudden sense of uncertainity and fear crept onto my heart as I hugged him tight hiding my face into the crook of his neck, somehow trying to hide the whole of me into him.

I shivered at the contact between the two of us as I latched onto his warm chest wearing nothing but a pair of black inner wears that I remembered putting on before the party.

Manik too stilled at my sudden action before I felt him relax and his hands moved onto my back, hugging me tight. I stayed that way for a second, breathing hard trying to control my uncertainty when I felt one of Manik's hand caressing my hair straight on my back.

"I don't want u to be embarrassed Nandini, please don't try to hide from me. When I say that I love you, I mean that I love every single freaking thing about you. Every perfect as well as every imperfect thing. To even the very last peice of you, I love you Nandini. And I want you to be mine. As possessive as it may sound, but I want to own your heart, soul and body. If I could I would happily shout out to the world, that this amazing woman in my arms right now is mine in every single way that one can think of."

I moving upwards, looking straight into his eyes as I realised how truthfully he said each and every word of his. And just like that all the negative feelings in my heart flew away. He made me feel something, that i had never ever felt before. He made me feel Wanted. He made me feel Loved.

I felt my eyes welling up as I realised what I felt for this man was much, much more than just Love. And I doubt that i would ever find words to convey it to him.

"I m your Manik.... I have always been and I will always be yours, only Yours... In any way you want me!"

And this... This was exactly the moment that I would remember for the rest of my life, only to live it up again on my death bed as he smiled up at me. Looking at me with so much love that no one could ever show in just one look, no one but him. Only him.

The next minute we were kissing each other furiously, as if trying to show each other what we felt. I felt his fingers working on my bra hook as I gripped his hair tighter. Right as I felt it off me, he pulled it away making me bit his lower lip as our bodies touched each others completely and a sound of a groan came from him.

A gasp left my mouth as he rolled us over again, breaking off from the kiss as he got on top and his hands cupping my breasts, making my face tint into the brightest shade of red ever possible. 

Manik seemed to have noticed my face as he kissed my forehead, trailing kisses all over my face before moving through the chin to the neck and before I knew to the chest. My entire body heated up as I tightened my grip on his hair feeling his mouth with onto one of my breasts while his hand was on the other.

An all new sensation passed through my body as I felt his other hand trailing up my leg to reach right at the apex over the thin peice of cloth. I gripped his hair tight, forcing him to look up at me.

Both of us huffed for air, his face inches over my chest as the two of us looked intently at each other. Neither of us broke the eye contact as I felt his fingers press onto my apex, making me gasp out loud while Manik just continued trying to read me, his eyes not leaving mine for even a second. Before I knew his fingers moved past my panties making me jolt up in surprise, only for Manik to crash his lips onto mine as he kept me trapped under him on the bed, kissing me with all his love while his fingers did miracles on me.

It wasn't long before a very uncomfortable pressure came up on me, making me force away from the kiss as I moaned out his name,
"Manik.... I- Stop!"

He rested his forehead over mine as he whispered softly to me,
Manik: Shh... Just relax! Let go Nandini...

I didn't understand his words, frustrated at the fact that wasn't stopping when I reached my limit and gave up, clenching both my legs together stopping the movement of his hand as I felt something wet.

It took me a few moments to clear off the haze from my mind when I opened my eyes to find Manik right above me which a glint in his eyes.

Nandini: Was it- Did I-
I tried to ask him in embarrassment, but my husband was just too amazing to let me feel any as he pecked my lips before nodding softly,
Manik: Yes u did Baby...

My eyes broadened at his conformation making me unable to meet his eyes as I wrapped both my hands around his shoulders pulling him closer for another kiss. Manik gladly gave in, kissing me back as I felt his need prodding on my thigh. Collecting up all the courage I had in me, I unwound my hands off his shoulders moving downwards between us to unbuckle his pants.

My hands trembled beyond my control, making it difficult for me to open up the damn thing. I felt him smile into the kiss, before his hand covered mine. And in one swift motion, his belt was off as he pushed his pants down his legs.

My eyes broadened and I stilled I felt him against my leg, while Manik caressed my face lovingly,
Manik: We can still stop, u know!

I relaxed in his arms, moving my face further into his hands as I shoke my head in a No and reached for the last piece of cloth on him. Before I knew, we were both bare against each other, feeling every last nook of one another.

Manik: It is gonna hurt a bit!
He said looking at me with concern and love while I smiled at him.

Nandini: I know... I am ready Manik.
With one swift kiss on my lips, Manik eased himself into me making me gasp out loud as I wrapped my legs around him and closed my eyes in pain. "God, It did hurt" Was the only thought in my head as I felt Manik place small kisses all over my face.

I opened up my eyes to look at his loving eyes as I realised all over again the extent of my feelings for him and all the pain eased, letting pleasure take up its place as I nodded at him to go on.

Manik: U sure?

I nodded again for the last time after which we went to a place where nothing else mattered but the two of us, lost into into other, giving ourselves off to the one we loved.

If I was absolutely sure of something at that point of time, then it was the fact that being here in Manik's arm was gonna be my heaven for as long as I shall live.

Pov Ends..
-----------------------------------------

There.... I did it! I finally finished this one. Phew!😅

Anyways, do vote and comment!

Lots of love,
Navya😘