Chapter x: It All Ends Here

After months of trying, Sapphire's sure success was starting to shine through.

Chaos and drama in the Hills. Friendships torn apart. Families drastically changed. Nothing the same.

Sapphire wanted to rock their world.

And she'd surely succeeded.

With everything that was going on, it all came down to this.

Queeney and Crystal, two sisters but completely torn apart by the latter's awful actions. After their fight at Lockwood Lodge, Crystal was soon after taken back in to custody.

Joining her was also Miss Aspyn. After giving the cops the vital information about Presley and Kara's disappearance, she was taken into custody for withholding of information.

Though, her information has proved as a very helpful lead in further investigation of the case. According to Aspyn, she is saying that there's a strong possibility that the Kingsleys, specifically young Cedar Kingsley, could have a large part in the disappearance.

As if their problems weren't enough already, an explicit sex tape of Cedar and Aspyn was released online—by someone besides Sapphire, surprisingly—and both girls are in deep now with this additional problem. Especially Aspyn, who, until now, was not out to her family and friends and parents, Cedar also being a minor. Too late to do it now.

And in the midst of this all, of course the mystery of Sapphire is still looming in the chilly air at the Hills and Shaylee and Mason think they might have a lead... not that they're very fond of it. But, like everyone has been since the beginning, they're determined to find the truth.

During this time of chaos, Sapphire has been rather... quiet. No new notifications or posts or messages. Just eerie silence. Because everything she's been wanting since the beginning of the year is rolling in motion now.

Be careful what you approach and uncover. It all ends here.

*There will be several main chains this chapter, which are all happening in the same timeline!
The Kingsleys and anyone involved with their plot line role-play in KINGSLEY LODGE
Presley, Kara, and the search party role-play in SEARCH PARTY
Shaylee, Mason, and anyone else who decides to look for Sapphire, role-play in SLEUTH SQUAD
Crystal, Aspyn, and any family or friends that would be with them at the station, role-play in POLICE STATION
PLEASE make sure you're on the chat chain as well! There's lots of fun and tea spilling that go down, so you literally have nothing to lose by joining in on it!*