2.

Ever since the night of the shooting, it has the family a little shook, and I get that. Parker hasn't heard a few shots in a long time and now she's a little in fear. She doesn't really say it, but I can see it on her, so I thought it would be best for me to take the edge off of her. I got mama to watch the kids and after days of thinking it overt, I finally wanted to take her out on a date.

Yes, after a neighborhood invasion, it seems a little much, but I wanted to show her that I'm the man whose gonna hold her hand and guide her when things get too rough or if she feels scared. For cryin' out loud, mamas is my queen and I'd do anything to see Parker happy. She's mines and no one else's.

"Baybeh, c'mon nah, you know you look good in everything you put on, can you not decide yet?" Sitting on the edge of the bed and fully dressed, I had waited for my precious jewel to come out of that DAMN closet. It's not like her whole closet is in there. Some of our belongings are at the new house and we have my uncle check up on the home almost every day. Women take too much damn time gettin' ready.

Since the weather was on the cold side nowadays, my ass just wore some fresh air forces, a dark pair of some stone washed jeans, a simple grey hoodie that my ass wasn't even aware that I had, a green paid shirt overtop, and my plain orange beanie. Let's not forget the small gold pieces and the watch now, they always come in clutch with every outfit I wear.

This lil bad jawnt wanna take all damn day in the closet knowing damn well I might rip ha clothes off later. I mean shit, the sex isn't what takes over our relationship, but you and ya partner both liked to be pleased. yes, we just had sex a few days ago, but when it comes to Parker, I'm a dog the pussy all day 'erryday, ya feel me?

"Alright, I'm coming out, damn," sucking her teeth, she had finally walked out with a simple, yet nice ass outfit on and I wasn't even gon cap, she was looking good cause that's how my WIFE be. She can stunt and still be a freak on the side fa daddy. Gazing at her outfit, she wore a red bubble cropped jacket with a long sleeve shirt underneath, some black ripped jeans, some butter timbs, and her Burberry scarf I bought ha a while back. Not to mention, she also had ha braids up in a bun and some hoop earrings.

"Mmm, you look sexy as hell and you NEED to stop wearing all these sexy ass clothes fa me before I pin ya down on da bed," smirking as she looked up at me, she only chuckled before heading to the bathroom. Since her vanity was all the way in Florida, she be doing her makeup in the bathroom.

She already had some on ha face, but I think she just went to just grab a lip gloss. her lashes was on and she had that gold powder shit in the corner of her eye and along her cheeks. Ion know how ya'll women do it, but ya sure be takin' MAD long to get it done.

****

After making our way out of the house and finally getting in the car to drive to our destination, the vibe was kinda chill. I wanted to actually take her to a dinner that we used to go way back when, but since the kids came, we don't go out as much, so moments like this really make a difference.

The two of us were talking about the vehicles and how we should get rid of one or two of them since we just bought a family vehicle...well I did. Parker wanted to keep all of them, but I ain't tryna drive from here to Florida just to try and transport vehicles. She said that she would just trade in her Porsche and we would keep the Benz and the Lincoln. As far as the Mustang, I'd rather see what type of money I could get. The roads down here ain't no joke and I've only driven the car but so many times.

Yeah, time is ticking, but if I can't get the car auctioned off in time, I know Izzy or Mike would do a crazy ass custom paint job on it and get someone to buy it. It would just stay parked in the shop for now. As far as hiring a new recruit team for the shop, my new assistant Tanya gave me a good list of potential people. I've hired only three people so far, but since the shop in Florida is much bigger, I think I'm gon need all the help I can get.