18

Dave

Ever since we got back home from hanging out at Freda's, things have kind of been slightly quiet around the house. Parker and these mood swings be getting to me sometimes, but she's my wife so I got no choice but to put up with it. At this rate though, we've already got so much to deal with, so why are we adding more fuel to this family fire?

Being here at work, I had one more client to deal with before going on my lunch break. Of course, with Parker being at home and taking care of the kids now is good. She isn't working with Malcom anymore, but something tells me she's gonna go back to New York sooner than expected.

I saw when she was talking with Corey the other night, but I want her to cool down before telling me whatever it is that she needs to tell me. As far as BJ and Rashad, I sadly still have to go through so much with them still. The beating me up and random calls stopped. Now they just have somebody drop off a car a few miles away from the shop.

Is this risky for my business? Yes, but like I said, I can't retaliate just yet cause it's just me out here. By calling in reinforcements from New York would be a easy fix, but I can't go back to jail and loose my kids. I damn sure ain't about to loose my wife either.

After replacing the transmission in this RAV 4, I went to clean up a little bit by washing off my hands. Of course, working with cars all day, sometimes it's hard to get off every single inch of stains on your hands, but I scrub the hell outta my hands.

Once I made my way out of the bathroom, I looked real good to notice that Dakota was crawling towards me on the floor. Now where is your mother miss ma'am?

"Shit, she did it again," looking up at Parker after picking up my baby girl, I sensed stress in my wife's eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" Taking in Parker's attire I knew she was all over the place. Her hair was in a pineapple, she wore this grey sundress and her bra straps was sliding every which way, plus her eyes were screaming help full of tiredness. Luckily, daddy is here to save the day.

"I just needed to come here and get out of the house, just until I pick up Kairi. Kota has been learning to crawl out of her booster seat that she's strapped in then roams around."

Her deep sighs made me pull her into my office with the kids after noticing her frustration. I couldn't have my employees seeing our business and personal matters. After allowing her to sit down in the chair with Ramere in her lap, I noticed he was missing a sock and he wore a Spiderman shirt with jean shorts.

"Tell me how to make things better baby. You need me to come home more often? That's not a problem, but I-" Before I could say more, I was interrupted.

"YES I need you to stay home. They can take care of the shop and I don't need you running other errands either," she began to rub my son's back as he laid his head on her chest.

I sighed at the end of her sentence, but she thinks this is a little game of catch. That's not how things work. I can stay home more without a doubt, but you can't stop the hustle.

"I will most definitely stay home, but we've been at this before P. You and I both know I can't stop. Before you go any further, I'm not getting Slime involved." Clenching my jaw, I slowly became irritated, but I do see where she's coming from.

"You are putting our kids in danger by not saying anything. I refuse to watch this go down any further. If you don't do something, I will."

"Like what Parker? Leave me? That shit sure ain't happening and I be DAMNED if you pull some divorce papers on me after all we been through. Just please lay low. No, we're not moving back to New York cause they gon get to me before I even make it to the airport or drive to the borderline."