002-

Kya kissed her baby goodbye, before she locked eyes with Michael

Kya kissed her baby goodbye, before she locked eyes with Michael. Austin was late picking up Summertime, causing Kya's plans to get all messed up. She had been keeping Summer and Michael separate, not wanting the two to meet just yet, and prayed they wouldn't even be this close.

She smiled brightly at Michael after waving off her baby girl, who was being quickly whisked away from the situation. Michael began running up the steps to greet her, the two sharing a kiss rather than a verbal hello.

"Hello to you too!" Kya beamed as her arms wrapped around him. They were nothing official, despite Michael's efforts, Kya warming to the signs of affections they began showing.

"Damn, you look good!" He licked his lips as Kya rolled her eyes, shoving Michael a few steps back.

Elyse and Kelvin joined them at the doors of their apartment complex as their cab arrived. Austin had managed to persuade his other half to pull some strings in order to get two more tickets to this sold out concert, so that Kya could invite her friends along too.

Kya felt nervous as she stood in the stadium, music blaring from every speaker the current chart hits

Kya felt nervous as she stood in the stadium, music blaring from every speaker the current chart hits. Michael had vanished to get them some beverages and snacks, whilst they found a space in the standing pitch.

"Girl, why do you look so nervous!" Elle laughed. "It's not like this is your first date!"

"I know! I know, I think it's just the whole thing with Michael and Summer that's got to me..." Ky sighed as Elyse sympathised.

"Well, Ky it wasn't from lack of trying! I mean Michael has patience of a saint putting up with you!" She smiled sweetly, cushioning the blow she just took. "It was bound to happen at some point! You can't just schedule your time 24/7! And especially when you're relying on my big brother."

"I know! I know, Ion even know why I'm beating myself up so much. She probably didn't even notice him, right!" Kya said, trying to convince herself, nudging her friend when she didn't instantly respond.

"Right! Kya, she's 9 months! Of course she didn't notice him." Elle responded, but couldn't help but notice that her bestfriend wasn't paying much attention as her thoughts swallowed her. Elyse sighed, she knew this was all hard on her, but she also knew that she'd need to make a decision and quick. Michael, as patient as he has been, won't wait around forever as she uses him to fill a void that Kaiden had quite clearly left...

Kyanna slumped in the plastic seat as she tried to displace the depressing wave washing over her at this moment in time. Whenever there was music around, she could feel her heart aching because nothing was as beautiful as her song. Even though Michael tried, he couldn't match Kaiden's smooth harmonies as he sung lowly in her ear, or loudly in declaration of his love for her.

"For you!" Michael suddenly appeared, a dumb smile beaming on his face as he held out some fries and a drink with her name on it. She thanked him and took his offering, with the kiss he placed on her lips. She hummed as she felt his lips on hers, something she needed to pull her out of this funk.

"I'm so excited! I've heard such good things about this new artist, and I'm glad I get to share this experience with you." Michael beamed as he wriggled with excitement, if she had learnt anything about herself in this past month with Michael. It was that she found some childlike mannerisms attractive in the men she accompanied herself with. Michael and Kaiden sharing that childlike excitement at the most ridiculous things, something she found herself living vicariously through them with. For she had never had that need to be so excited over something she deemed so minute.

"What's up? You okay?" Kaiden stopped in his excitement as he became more aware of his dates emotions. Elyse and Kelvin had excused themselves as they sensed a conversation coming up that they didn't want nor need to hear.

"I'm fine." Kya said meekly as she placated him with a smile. "I'm glad to be here with you too..." her

" her —

"Fuck..." she muttered under her breath as she heard the artists voice booming from every corner of the stadium. Elle was first to notice her friends sudden panic the boys noticing shortly after.

".. Kya is that?-" Elle was cut of by the small nod of her best friends head. "Fuck!"