009-

Kya woke up to the insistent banging on her apartment door, knowing it had to be one of the Fox siblings. And guessing by just how close she had recently became with Austin, her bets were on it being him.

Lazily she got up from her remarkably comfortable king sized bed, throwing an oversized t-shirt over her head and stumbled her way tiredly to the door.

"Alright Alright! I'm coming!!" She groaned, before swinging the door open and death staring the beaming man in front of her.

"Nice to see you too Babe! Now as lovely as you look get something nicer on, we're doing a tour around LA. I know my sis hasn't taken you on that yet!! So let me be the first...." Austin smiled as if he had never been away. A few nights ago she escorted him to a house party that he insisted she go with, and ended the night with finding herself an Uber and an apology text whilst Austin ran off with some man he barely knew. Disappearing off the face of the earth for a long weekend.

"Tuh! Me no come. He abandon she after night out? And he come knockin like he do nuttin wrong." She scowled at the man who looked in shock of her sudden accent.

"Aye! This is my apology to you Kyanna! But hey, you don't want to do some sight seeing with ya best friend here then I'll go by myself!" Austin laughed as Kya looked conflicted.

"Come in. Let me get ready." She said rather blandly, stepping out of the way of the doorframe so he could enter. "He worth it at least?" Kya asked, the small smirk Austin let out telling her everything she needed to know as she stripped to dress herself.

"Baby girl getting big huh?" Austin beamed proudly, reaching out to touch his friends belly before receiving a boot, as if he were the babies father. Kya was pleased with how things had worked out, having a male figure around for her baby girl was all she wanted! And Uncle Austin fit that mould.

"Mhm! Real feisty too!!" Kya laughed as Summer began kicking more violently when Austin clearly wasn't getting the hint. "So how far we gonna walk?"

"Damn! You got real lazy girl! Not far. I can drive the most of it." Austin laughed as she scowled at him, if looks could kill he would've been dead the day they met. He was glad of their instant connection because he definitely found the best friend he didn't think he really needed. An added bonus that he would now have a niece as well as a nephew.

After Austin's outfit approval, they were on their way to the first sightseeing spot. Kya had to admit she was kind of excited, even if she didn't feel like walking much because of the added weight she was all of a sudden carrying. Baby girl being on the higher end of the percentile, a growth scan being scheduled for god knows when. Austin had become her calendar, attending every appointment with her and just taking a real interest in her and the baby. Something she was grateful for. The midwife even questioned if he was the father, causing the both of them to burst out laughing.

"Our final stop... Universal Studios!" Austin announced dramatically, his arms spread open as he practically shouted at the top of his lungs before skipping ahead and grabbing their fast track tickets.

"Austin!" Kya exclaimed as she laughed at his excitement.

"I haven't actually been here! So that makes it a first for all three of us!" He smiled putting his lanyard around his head. Kya beamed after realising he was referring to Summer too.

"Well we can't go on rides, so you're going to have to bring us back when we can!" Kya smiled before giving her best friend a hug. She thanked Jah for bringing him and Elle into her life because without them she wouldn't have made it out of the depressive state she started out in.

"I can promise you that!" He smiled before adding that they better get a move on so they could see everything the park had to offer.

After some persuasion, they managed to clamber on to the Ferris wheel

After some persuasion, they managed to clamber on to the Ferris wheel. Kya anticipating reaching the top, and her breath was taken away when they finally reached it. Seeing practically the whole of the place she now called home, she was in awe. Austin smiling as he watched her.

"Beautiful isn't it!! Very different to the view from your apartment building huh?! This is some penthouse kinda view!!" Austin muttered so as not to startle her.

"Thank you so much for everything Austin!! I truly love you yanno that right!"

"I love you too my little sister" pulling her in his arms as he kissed the top of her head.