'I would love to stay here, believe me I would. But we are the ones who asked them to double date with us, so lets not be rude and cancel' Christie whispered in his ear.

She kissed his lips again, before she got off of him to go put her shoes on.

'i swear to God, you are going to be the end of me' Clark groaned as he got off Christies bed, to put his shoes on.

Christie just smiled and fixed her long curled hair, in the mirror.

'Clark if I truly thought you were gonna end because of my teasing, I would go past teasing' Christie replied as she turned and faced Clark. 'Because I will never do anything, that could have the conscience of ending you' Christie finished as she stood in front of him.

'So if I told you I was dying right now because of your teasing you would..'

'Put your dick inside me' she said bluntly. 'But you are not dying' Christie smiled as she patted his cheek before she walked away.

Clark silently moaned as he watched Christie walk toward her purse.

'you coming' Christie winked as she opened her bedroom door.

'only for you babe' Clark replied with a smirk.

Christie laughed as she waited for Clark.

They held hands as they walked out to her camaro.

They started driving to Mias house, and they both kept laughing.

'Well I hope they don't mind sitting in the backseat, where you just fingered me ' Christie laughed.

'lets just not tell them, they've only been dating two weeks, its to early to bring up anything sexual, besides what we do is between us' Clark replied as they pulled up to Mias house.

Erics car was parked in front and Christie parked her car and Clark got out and ran around to the drivers side to open Christies door. He held his hand out and she took it as he helped her out of her car.

They held hands as they walked up to Mias front door, and Christie knocked twice before walking in, 'I am aloud to walk in, I am the best friend' Christie said as she shut the door.

Clark chuckled as he kissed her cheek, 'i just love you' he smiled.

Christie smiled as she led Clark upstairs.

'I feel like we are at a party and you are leading me to the bedroom to have sex' Clark said as they approached the top of the stairs.

'you would like that wouldn't you' Christie smirked.

'yes I would' he replied as he wrapped his arms around Christies waist, from behind, and he started kissing her neck.

'Clark, can you keep it in your pants, we are trying to find our friends'

Clark grinned against her neck and finally let go.

'Which room is hers, maybe they are in there' Clark questioned.

Christie pointed to Mias door and Clark walked up to it and opened it.

And he froze, he saw Eric and Mia in bed and the covers were covering the lower half of a naked Eric and it looked like he was in between thrusting.

'oh shit' Clark said out loud as he blocked Christies view and shut the door.

He turned and faced Christie with wide eyes.

'What happened' Christie asked in a rushed tone.

'Well, I just walked in on them naked and having sex, and I didn't want you to see any parts of Eric'