'Clark!' I loudly moaned as I released all over his fingers.

He pumped a few more times before pulling his fingers out, and putting them in his mouth.

I leaned my head on Clarks shoulder as I tried to slow my breathing.

Clarks hands lightly stroked my back, as he kissed my temple.

'We definitely need to do this more often' I said into his neck.

I could tell Clark was smirking, 'I have no objections to that'

I started giggling as I sat up to look at him, he looked at me and i could tell he loved me.

'I love you Clark'

'I love you to Christie'

We leaned into each other and kissed lightly before I grabbed my dress.

End of POV

Christie zipped her dress back up, and Clark grabbed his shirt and put it back on.

Christie turned and started to climb back to the drivers seat, well when she was moving, her ass was in the air, so Clark smacked it, causing Christie to jump and hit her head on her car ceiling.

'oh god, Christie are you okay' Clark panicked when Christie kind of fell into her seat.

'such a jackass' Christie mumbled.

Clark chuckled in relief and he jumped into his seat to see Christie playfully glaring at him.

'hey in my defense, you put your sexy ass right in front of me, it's not like i could resisted it.'

Christie rolled her eyes and started to drive.

Clark kept glancing at Christie and he saw her start to smile. So he slowly took his hand and placed it over Christies right hand.

'I was thinking we could head back to my place and watch a movie before our double date' Christie suggested.

'Sounds good' Clark responded

Christie drove them to her house and they walked up to her front door and walked inside and straight to her room.

They sat on her bed and decided to watch a romantic movie, they both took their shoes off and sat hip to hip with their legs stretched out in front of them.

They snuggled the whole movie, until around six-thirty.

'We should go get Mia and Eric, I believe Eric was going to be over Mias house so we can pick them up there' Christie said as she slowly stood up.

She stretched her legs, then touched her hands on the ground, to stretch.

'Or, we could just stay here' Clark smirked

Christie realized that she was still in a dress, and that she just exposed her panties to Clark, while she stretched.

She stood back up and turned to face Clark. She smirked to and she crawled onto her bed and over her bed, toward a surprised Clark.

Clark was now on his back and Christie was over him. Her knees were on both sides of Clarks hips, and she leaned her head down, and very slowly, placed her lips onto Clarks slightly opened mouth.

She then deepened the kiss by sticking her tongue into Clarks.

Clark put his hands onto Christies bare thighs and pushed her dress up, so his hands were now on her hips.

His left hand stayed on Christies hip, while his right hand lingered up under the dress and to her upper waist.

Christie moved her mouth and started placing light kisses up Clarks jaw line and to his ear.