Usual Suspects

The team were at the Hall of Justice after being invited to the Justice League Induction Ceremony. But unfortunately, they had to watch inside of the building. They weren't the only ones however, they had just got a new member called Rocket who was also the protege called Icon.

"I'm really glad they didn't kick Billy out." Wally said while chewing on an apple. "And I love the fact that there's a 10 year old on the team."

"There is?" Rocket asked immediately.

"Dude!" Peter exclaimed as Robin pushed his elbow into Wally's arm.

"Way to keep a secret Genius." Robin said sarcastically.

"Hey, she's on the team now right?" Wally said back as he resumed to eating his apple. The team then refocused their attention on the wide screen showing Superman handing membership cards to Dr. Fate, the Atom, Plastic Man, and Icon.

"You know I was the one who convinced Icon to be a hero in the first place." Rocket complained. "I should be out there celebrating with him, not hidden away in here."

"Welcome to our world." Aqualad told her.

Well, I suppose theirs an upside too." Rocket replied seductively as the team watched as Green Arrow handed the final membership card to his former protege Speedy, now known as Red Arrow.

"Way to go Roy!" Wally cried.

"Go get em man!" Peter exclaimed.

"At last he has his wish." Aqualad said calmly.

"The first of us to make it." Robin added. "No one will be calling him a sidekick anymore."

"Since when is being a sidekick a bad thing?" Rocket interrupted. "You guys were my inspiration."

"Well, you see 6 months ago-" Robin began but stopped when his watch started beeping. Meanwhile, Black Canary, Batman and Red Tornado were on their way to show Icon, Plastic Man, Atom and Red Arrow but first they were going to see the team first. But when they got to the main room, the team was gone.

X

"Are you sure its her?" Artemis asked anxiously. The team had left the Hall of Justice and were now on the bio ship, they had gotten an alert about the criminal known as Cheshire.

"Yeah, but take a look at the case she's carrying." Peter responded.

"Okay, so I'm guessing that Cheshire is bad guy, but what is so important about that case?" Rocket asked.

"After we defeated the Injustice League, it turns out they had some allies." Aqualad began. "And whatever is in that case seems important to their plans."

"We had a chance to grab it in New Orleans, but someone screwed up." Wally added while glaring at Artemis.

"Approaching Cheshire's jet." M'gann announced as everyone gasped. The plane was completely wrecked. The team got off survey the damage."

"Cheshire's ID was a league alert. It literally flew under the radar." Peter explained.

"But the Watchtower auto tracked the jet and recorded the crash." Robin added.

"Why isn't the League then?" Rocket asked.

"Because Spidey and Boy Wonder have great hacking skills, and they were able to get the alert first." Zatanna explained while giving a peck on Peter's cheek which made him blush.

"And because we have some unfinished business with Cheshire." Aqualad added.

"Where are the bodies?" Superboy asked curiously. Suddenly something triggered Peter's spider sense.