Humanity

The next day, close to the building where Peter met Batman, he took him to an old spot where back in the old fashioned days, people used to make phone calls. Batman made a code for him.

"Recognized Spider Man B07." A android voice said as Batman and Peter were transported to a big room which Peter guessed was Mount Justice. As he and Batman walked to the room, Peter saw the team. The first one looked Peter's age and was wearing a red and black uniform with a utility belt along with an 'R' on the left side of his chest. Another one was taller, but had a black t shirt with an 'S' which represented Superman. Then there were the last 2 boys of the team. The first had red hair along with a red lightning bolt on his chest. The other was wearing a red and blue armor with tattoos on his arms. Then Peter saw 3 girls. The first one had green skin and red hair along with freckles on her face. She also had an x on her chest. The other had was wearing a green and black suit with some arrows on her back along with holding a bow in her hand. And then Peter noticed the last girl.

'Oh my God!' Peter exclaimed in his head. The girl looked pretty hot. She was wearing a black jacket with grey pants and black boots. She had blue eyes with soft lips.

 She had blue eyes with soft lips

"Everyone

"Everyone." Batman began. "This is Peter Parker also known as Spider Man. The one I've been telling you all about. He will be joining the team."

"Welcome to the team. I'm Robin, that's Superboy, Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Aqualad, Artemis, and that's Zatanna." Robin introduced holding out his hand. Peter smiled and shook it.

"Pleasure to meet you all." Peter replied. The team all nodded. All except Zatanna. She had been looking at Peter the whole time. She had to admit, he looked kinda cute.

After the introductions were over, Peter noticed the younger heroes were looking at each other. Superboy put his hands up angrily. Peter was confused and only had 1 possibility of what they were doing.

"Are you guys having a psychic conversation?" He asked. Everyone look at Peter until Superboy finally spoke.

"Fine we were talking about Red Tornado, its been weeks since he attacked, and you guys haven't told us we anything about him." Superboy complained.