Steven and I with the puppy we named Stella Rose Diamond but Stella for short made it to the barn and saw Peridot and Lapis arguing over leaving the barn.
Peridot tried to make excuses about not leaving the barn and all their stuff in it but Lapis gave her clever responses.

"UH, Lapis, Peridot?" Steven called out to them.

"Oh, Steven. Good, let's go" Lapis commanded.

"What wait?" Both me and Steven said together.

"We will find some remote spot in the universe to hide out in. The Diamonds will never find us there" Lapis explained to us.

"Lapis don't worry. They are looking for me and Y/n in Homeworld. They don't know we're here. We're safe" Steven told her and Peridot agreed but Lapis didn't and explained that she wouldn't let herself get caught up in another war.

Steven, with his hand over his chest told her that he didn't want her to go but if they didn't feel safe here he wouldn't ask them to stay.

"Wait, but isn't this your home? Why would you leave? Isn't it worry fighting for?" I asked her as I put Stella on the ground.

"You don't understand, I've been trapped in a mirror for over 5,000 years ever since the Gem war, I can't let that happened again" 

"I know how it to feel trap, to alone, after all, my aunts keep me in Homeworld never got to leave my room unless I was with them or a guard, I couldn't leave to be with my cousins, Melina and Lucas, because I was the last thing they had of my mother" I told her.

"But you can't always run away from your fears, their apart of you so it best you face it not by yourself but with those who care for you, like the Crystal Gems, Peridot and Steven" 

She looked at me.

"I'm sorry but-"

"And that's okay as long as you feel it the right thing to do for you, then do it"

She smiled at me.

"Hm, thanks for that"

Peridot continued making excuses on why not to leave but Lapis found a way to leave with all there belongings.  Lapis used her hydrokinesis and made the water of the lake circled around the bar and levitated it.

"There. Now we can bring our whole life with us. You, me and all our things." Lapis smiled.

"Right, Right," Peridot said.

"Well let's get moving"

"You're leaving right now?" Steven asked.

"Oh that's such a shame, if we had more time on our side, I would have loved to get to know you guys better." I said disappointedly.

Lapis frown at us.

"Goodbye Steven.  It was nice to meet you Y/n, if only we could have met on better terms" 

We hugged each other.

"Peridot, don't you want to  say bye?" Lapis asked her.

Peridot began to tear up.

"Wait wheres Pumpkin?" She asked.

My blood runs cold as I notice Stella wasn't here with us.

"And Stella isn't here" 

"They didn't run inside?"

"No Pumpkin was standing right next Peridot and Stella was playing with her." I explained.

Lapis put down the band and everyone began to search for Pumpkin and Stella.

We began to call their names of hopping for a response. We walk into the forest still searching for Pumpkin and Stella when Steven thought he had found Pumpkin and Stella but turned out to be a rock and a basketball. We kept searching for them while  Peridot explained to us how Lapis felt when she found out Steven was on Homeworld and how it would be best that they leave.