"Ohhh okay I see now" 

Steven had a small smile on his face as he began to play his guitar and sing.

Suddenly his phone rang causing him to panic.

"Okay, Universe. This is it!" Steven began to peep talk himself while the puppy and I watched confusedly.  

"Connie's finally ready to talk to. No expectations. Just let her say what she wants to say"

"Come what are you waiting for?, Answer it" I said and the puppy barked in agreement.

Steven nodded and looked at his phone, his face held disappointment. He let out a disappointed smile and answered. 

"Steven it's us" a voice called.

"Oh hi Peridot, hi Lapis " Steven greeted back.

"Don't forget Pumpkin!" Peridot, I assumed said then barking could be heard.

"I told you he'd answer" Peridot told Lapis.

"I'm so glad to see you again. I'm glad you are okay" Lapis spoke.

"Lapis was worried you lost your phone on Homeworld, but I was like 'No way! He probably  just ignoring us'"

Steven blushed and started to explain everything that happened with him and Connie and everything that on Homeworld.

"In trail? In front of the Diamonds?" Lapis questioned

"And you have Purple Diamond with you?" Peridot asked.

"Yeah, she's here with me" Steven moves the phone screen towards me.

I showed them a peace sign.

"Hello"

And Puppy barked as well.

"I can't believe it. You actually manage to Diamond's kid" Peridot started.

"I never knew Pink Diamond had a daughter" Lapis spoke.

" I did, she became a  part of the Diamond Authority after Sunset Diamond who is Yellow Diamond daughter, she became a part of the Diamond Authority 415 years and there's Midnight Blue Diamond son of Blue Diamond he became a part of the Diamond Authority 307 years before her" Peridot explained.
"I can't believe she didn't try to hurt you, she like the best fighter Yellow Diamond has ever trained she could have to shatter you if she liked"

"You're over a hundred years old?!" Steven asked shocked.

I blushed and played with my hair nervously.

"Yeah, I'm only 5,500 years (b/m) (birth month) and (b/d) (birthdate) days old, I'm not that! old"

Lapis then said something about leaving Earth and hung up the phone.