Chapter 35 - Bon Voyage (New Zealand) pt. 1

A/N: Hi lovelies! I know I have been absent for 5 months, but I'm back for now, only writing when I feel like it. c: Hope you all are doing well, stay healthy and let's get through this lockdown together. Borahae Armyyy <3

It was now the day we would meet after our 1 month break that we all needed, to discuss information about our next season of Bon Voyage that ARMYs seemed to love so much.

As soon as I opened the door to the meeting room, I was wrapped into Jimin's arms, and all eyes went on me.

"Woah, Kyungie! What happened to you? You look amazing!" praised me Hobi which made me smile at the immediate support.

I felt my heart being at ease, "Yahh.. You never called me back when I called you.." complained Seokjin and I looked his way, "What happened with your face?" said Yoongi.

"Okay, first of all, I'm sorry, Jinnie~ but I was busy even though I had a break.. ~ And you Min Yoongi.." I sent Yoongi a death glare which made him snicker.

He always teased me when I tried to look decent even when I didn't have to.

"You look very beautiful, come and take a seat next to me." said Hobi with his contagious smile.

I felt myself happily sit between Hobi and Seokjin. I was opposite to Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi whom I felt staring so intensely that it probably made even Taehyung look up to what's wrong with them.

"Long time no see, right?" I teased as Jungkook quickly averted his gaze and was in this daze whenever he spaced out.

"She's a human, not a TV." laughed Seokjin at his own joke which made me chuckle.

The cameramen then came in and installed the cameras around the room while we were talking, catching up to our one month of absence.

"Me and Kyungie went to Paris together." said Jimin with a smile, "Yeah, she was with me in Austria as well." added Namjoon.

"Yah.. So she was everywhere with everyone but didn't even bother to call me?" Seokjin looked at me and I smiled at him innocently, "You look so handsome today.~" I said, trying to favour him so he wouldn't nag me about it later.

"Alright, everyone. Why did you choose New Zealand?" asked director and we all then focused on our only task.

Yoongi then started talking about what he would like to do there while we all were eating. Everyone shared their opinion about it except for me, because I was busy eating to my heart's content.

I had my mouth full of food when suddenly I felt this intense stare from sideways which was Yoongi's. I knew what he was going to do next;

"What about you, Kyungie? We're going to be mainly on the road in campervans, how do you feel about it?" asked Yoongi so I could say something at least.

All eyes went on me, so I pushed the bowl of my ramyeon aside and rested my elbows on the table.

"I'm looking forward to that so much because being with you all made me realize that that's the time when my life just blooms and I can see rainbow and unicorns all around me.~" I said which made Jimin giggle so cutely.

"But there is this one thing that might not make it so enjoyable for everyone.." I said, feeling guilty.

It seemed that Namjoon, Hobi and Jimin caught on pretty quickly, "Joon, Hobi and Chim know probably what I'm talking about since we traveled together during this month, but for those who don't know, I have been diagnosed with a motion sickness.." I said.

"What's the deal, noona? It's alright, we wouldn't mind a thing like that." said Jungkook as he chewed on his chicken.

Hobi cleared his throat next to me, "But you don't know how 'bad' it actually gets for her.. When we were flying to USA to shoot the Chicken Noodle Soup MV, she's been throwing up throughout the whole flight and I was worried about her that you have no idea." he laughed at the last part, remembering how worried he was which made me stroke his back.