Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ariana pov

I ran into the bathroom as fast as I could after I gave my baby to Shak. I had a baby now. I sat in a cubicle and cried. I didn't cry because I had a baby, no she was perfect. I cried as I stroked the cuts on my wrists. I promised myself that when the baby came, I had to stop it and I needed to grow up, yet she came so early, and I know that if I wanna be a good mom, I need to get it all sorted. I need medical help. I had to tell Shak, and it was gonna be one of the hardest things I've ever done in my whole life.

Shaks pov

Me and Paul were sat in the little hospital room with the baby for what seemed like eternity, but was probably around 30 minutes. I don't know where Ariana had gone, but I didn't mention it to Paul as I didn't want to worry him. He is actually a really lovely guy. He kept asking me about Milan, saying that he was looking forward to raising the baby girl as his daughter. "Have you got any names yet?" I ask him as my eyes scoured the room for any signs of Ari. "We would like to call her either Sienna - Grace or Olivia" Paul said. He was so happy about his baby, even if she wasn't biologically his. It has been about an hour and I had no idea where Ariana was. I told Paul that I was going to the bathroom and set out to look for Ari. I actually did need the toilet so I went to the bathroom, where I saw one of the cubicles locked. I knew Ariana was there straight away. "Ari what's wrong lovely" I asked her as friendly as I could manufacture. "Shak just leave me please, I need to speak to you some other time". I started to get quite worried now as I could see her legs trembling. "Ariana come out now" I said sternly. She came out of the bathroom, and had obviously been crying. "Baby what's up" I said as I leant into a hug. It was only then that I realised the cuts on her arms. As my eyes became fixed on the cuts, she quickly covered them up, but not fast enough. Only then had I realised what had been upsetting my bestfriend for the last 4 months.
Just as I began to cry, my phone began to ring. It was Gerard, he was waiting to pick me up outside. We had a family meal tonight and I had been looking forward to it all week, but now I felt sick. "Go go" Ariana said, trying to pull an extremely sickly smile. "I'm going, but I'll ring you as soon as I'm done. You have a beautiful family now and don't let anything get into the way of that!" I smiled. As I leant Into a goodbye hug, I whispered " she suits sienna - grace" and with that, Ari smiled "sienna grace it is"