Chapter 8

Shaks pov:

I was so happy that Ariana was okay with it, but I still hadn't spoken to Gerard since he had a 'conversation' with Ariana. I didn't even know him for gods sake!!! I decided to get ready and go and visit him, we needed this all sorted! Maybe it could work out after all!! I text him:

"Hey, are you busy? I really need to speak to you! Shak xxx"

I added my name incase he hadn't saved my number, and ran upstairs to get ready - not even waiting for a reply.

Gerard's pov

My phone lit up and I unlocked it, I had a text

"Hey, are you busy? I really need to speak to you! Shak xxx"

My eyes lit up and I felt myself go numb! I was so happy! Maybe she wanted me to be part of her life after all! I text her back straight away

"Of course baby, I'll pick you up, I'll be 20 minuites xox"

Straight after I sent it, I regretted sending the 'baby' part - nevertheless I went to get ready, feeling all sorts of emotions.

Arianas pov:

shak your phone I yelled, not only did this girl get pregnant, she got deaf too! Ali walked in eating something of some sort and yelled Shaks name so loud, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Um yes" asked shak, stood at the top of the stairs. She was dressed in her favourite 'casual' outfit, that made her look stunning. it seemed like Ali could read my mind as we shared one glance at each other and she said "shak I thought you were going to Gerard's house not a ball" I burst out laughing then and went to sit down in the living room when there was a pomp at the door.

"Loverboys here" I yelled, ali came and sat by me. I hadn't had a day just me and Ali in a long long time. We had some films and I was ready for a long relax!

Is this too dressy? Asked shak. It's too late now! I laughed. No honestly you look beautiful babe! Good luck and text me if you need picking up!!!! I smiled.