Chapter 12

It all went so fast, I was only in labour for around an hour. It was the worst pain I've ever experienced, worse than the original pain I had at home. I just wanted to be back at home with Jess and ari and Gerard. Gerard was stood by my side the whole time. He held my hand and told me to push, i was sweating and in serious pain. I just wanted it to be over. He kept looking down where a baby was coming, I felt slightly strange about this, but I couldn't even speak I was on so much pain. All of a sudden, a tiny baby cry filled the room. I breathed out and Gerard kissed my sweaty forehead. "You did absolutely brilliant baby" he said into my ear. A lady passed over this small baby to me and I started to cry. I didn't cry of happiness though. "Will you hold the baby please" I hardly Even looked at it. Stiff and in pain, I walked away into the bathroom and began to cry. I wasn't ready for this. I thought I was but now looking at this tiny innocent baby. I couldn't do it. What if Ben came back! It was only a year ago and he could hurt my baby.

Gerard's pov

Holding this tiny baby, I looked at it, our little baby boy. I didn't know where shak was, she didn't even hold our baby! I snapped a photo of him and sent it to Ariana and Ali, since I thought they'd of wanted to know, they didn't even know if shak had managed to keep the baby. Ali replied straight away "ah congratulations!!!! Can I come see shak now?" I replied "maybe not right now, she's not herself - I'll let you know, thanks for everything you've done for shak"

Alis pov

"Maybe not right now she's not herself" what does that mean?! Shaks always herself, I needed to come.

I set off to the hospital and picked Ariana up on the way.

"Ari come on get in the car, I'll tell you on te way"

Ari got in te car looking confused, "shak had her baby, he's fine but Gerard said Shaks not herself, what does that mean!! I said to her"

We arrived at the hospital and we ran in. "Where is shakira mebarak please" I asked a nice looking nurse

"End room, her baby and her boyfriend are. I'm not sure where shakira is though"

Shaks pov

I could hear ari and Ariana in the room with Gerard, and I could hear the baby crying.

I walked out and grabbed the baby and began rocking it, he soon silenced. Gerard looked at me, I asked ar if she wanted to hold him. "Do you want to hold him one second babe" I asked her. "Of course!!!"

I asked Gerard to come outside with me for one minuite

"Babe please tell me what's wrong" Gerard said, sounding worried.

"I don't know if I can do this. I'm not ready. I have no idea how to look after a baby" I said, starting to cry.

"Baby look at me. Your a absolutely brilliant person. Your gonna be a brilliant mom. Look at how upset you were when you thought you'd lost him" I love you so much and we can do it together!

He held me tightly and gave me a kiss. "Now let's go get our baby" I should be in Milan now, training, wow how much would I rather be here! Imagine if I missed this!" Gerard said

"That's it!!!" I said "can we call him Milan?!" I asked. "Omg yes! Gerard started to cry. We walked in and Gerard took the baby of ali (who was now holding him) and passed Milan to me. "We've decided to call him Milan" I announced. I held him up. He was the cutest little thing ever. I started to breastfeed him, it felt so natural like I knew what to do straight away. This was the happiest day of my life!!!!