Chapter 10

Three months later:

Shaks pov

I've always been kinda skinny, like I'm not boasting, I hate it. So being 5 months pregnant? Yeah it's kinda strange. It's okay though, we'll actually it's like the best thing ever. Gerard insisted on me moving in with him, and he sold his beautiful flat and bought an even more beautiful house!!

Ari and ali were just about to come around for lunch when Gerard knocked on our bedroom door. "Can I come in?" He asked patiently. "If you want to see a fat shak then yes" I giggled, just stood in my underwear. He walked in and stood looking at my butt, until I turned around and he pretended to look out the window. "You know I can sre you through the mirror" I giggled. "Your ass, has gone huge" smiled Gerard. "None of my clothes fit me Ger" I said, slightly upset that all my new clothes i had never worn before didn't fit. "Good job I bought you some new ones then, maternity so they will fit haha" god I loved him! He then came behind me, so we were both looking in te full body mirror and put his hands on my huge belly. He kissed my cheek and wispered into my ear "you've made me happiest man on the earth" you and our baby he said a bit louder, I turned to kiss him before saying "now get out, I need to get dressed before the girls get here" "you've got some good friends you know" said Gerard, Making himself comfortable on the kingsize bed. I know i have! Do you not understand what I just said? Get out I laughed. No, why should I? I've seen you without any clothes on so I think I'll stay here and watch the most beautiful person in the world thanks said Gerard. Since Gerard made it official that he was in a relationship with me, I've been getting so many fans messaging me, I read them all but I can never reply! Since I was in a good mood, my phone buzzed "@teamshak tagged you in a post" I clicked onto it, finding it funny that it was teamshak even though I'm not even famous. I replied to the photo saying "I love you too, thankyou for everything💗 shak xxx" still stood in my underwear and Gerard still staring at my arse. Suddenly the doorbell went, "I'll get it" said Gerard, I quickly had to decide what to wear!