Chapter 4

It was the best night of my life. First we went to a bar, and were all together, then I went to the toilet, when I came back they'd gone without saying a word. I decided not to let this put me down, and ordered another drink. I was sat at the bar, when I felt a large set of manly hands wrap tightly around my waist, I jumped, spilling my drink everywhere. Drenched in vodka and coke, I turned around, hoping not, but expecting to see Ben there. When I turned around it was an unfamiliar face, but the most handsome at that.

"Hi, I'm Gerad, sorry about the drink, would you like another?" His voice was just as gorgeous as his face.

"Hi, I'm shakira, no it's fine, I'm just going" I barely manage a whisper, and speak in a girly squirm.

"Let me come with you?"

Oh my god, not only was he beautiful, he was cheeky, he was amazing. He was perfect.

I agreed to let him come and instead of going back to meet ari and ali, we went back to his flat. He obviously was rich, and accent made him sound like he was maybe from London. We were speaking on the way home, and then he placed his hand inside of my own. I know I shouldn't of let him, but I already felt like I could trust him, like I was protected from Ben with him.

"We'll thanks for walking me home" he says

I was upset and confused at the same time, I thought he was going to let me in and we were gonna be together. Maybe I was drunk, or maybe I was stupid for falling for him this quick.

He must of picked up my facial expressions, because he said "shak, I'm joking, come in"

I know this sounds silly, but him saying Shak made me feel special!

When we got inside, he took off his jacket and held his hand out waiting for mine, I didn't want to give it him incase he saw my bruise, which was now a lovely selection of yellow and green and purple. Instead of giving him my jacket, I froze, then I walked up to kiss him. It lasted around 5 seconds and was the most beautiful kiss ever. Before parting, he grabbed my jacket off, not looking, still kissing me. I then grabbed his top and tried to take it off. I burst out laughing as we both attempted to take his t-shirt off. I then ran into his beautiful bathroom and applied some of my makeup which was in my clutch bag, when I came out, he was undressed, apart from his boxers. He was the most beautiful person id ever seen. I couldn't wait to tell ari and ali about my beautiful new boyfriend. Would Ali be mad?

I jumped on the bed on top of Gerad and began to kiss him, his tongue slid into my mouth and I giggled. His hands were playing with my hair and it was the most relaxing thing ever. Before I knew it, I felt an amazing feeling inside of me, and I let out a small moan. It was such a lovely feeling. He then grabbed me so viciously, and we both fell on the floor laughing. By this point we were both naked and we separated. He looked at me, then smiled.

"Your so beautiful" He said to me

I could tell that I was going red and I didn't know how to respond. "Thanks" I said, then he walks over to me, grabs my butt, holds the back of my head and begins to kiss me again and we fell onto the bed.

8 hours later ***

Omg ari and ali are going to kill me! I woke up at 10.30am and I looked to my left and saw the empty space where Gerad had obviously lied the night before. I smiled and nestled back into his extremely comfy bed. I rose, slightly startled when he came in. He had toast with jam on and some orange juice. He brought it over to me and said " I love you "

"I love you too" I found myself saying. I are breakfast and got dressed, I had to wear my outfit from the night before, but I wasn't too bothered. Gerad insisted on driving me right up to Alis mums house, and I felt nervous getting out of the car. What if I never saw him again? Luckily for me, when I went to get out, he gave me the most beautiful kiss, and passed me a piece of paper, with his number and a message saying 'shakira I love you, call or text me, forever and always' I looked at the note whilst I was still in the car and smiled. "Thankyou for last night" I said. "No thankyou" he said, wow I think I actually did love him. I knocked at the door of Karens whilst he waited in the car, making sure I got in safe, he as so lovely, then when Karen opened the door, he have me a handsome smile, then speeded off in his Porshe.