Chapter 7

I kept it from Ariana for a while, I knew she wouldn't want a baby in the house.. A baby? I wasn't ready for a baby! I had to tell ali though, so I text her 'I did something stupid' she replied within 10 seconds with an 'omg your pregnant' she asks me this every time i say that I've done something and every time I would be like 'no of course not' but this time, I didn't know what to reply, so I left it.

Two days later, ali knew everything, that I hadn't told Ariana. Absolutely everything. I decided to take a shower before we all met for the first time in about three weeks. "Ari I'm just taking a shower, I'll be quick!"

"No problem girl" ar replied

Arianas pov

Shak had only been in the shower 5 minuites when her phone rang. I looked over and saw it said Gerard, he was a millionaire, he was hot and he cared so much about Shak... I kind of picked the phone up.

"Shakira thank god you answered, I've been trying to get hold of you all morning!!"

Why hadn't shak been answering him?

"We'll anyway, ok shak I don't mean to worry you and maybe it's not mine but I thought that I should know" he continued

Maybe it's not mine?! What is he talking about!!

"Shak ali told me you were pregnant" he said

It was a very fast conversation and he didn't expect me to reply, just as I put the phone down after he said that, I heard Shak come out of the shower, she came into te living room, skinny little shak, I stared at her belly, she caught me and she started crying. I didn't comfort her though, I just stared at her belly, waiting for her to make an excuse, when she didn't, I spoke.

"Shak we have been friends for 14 years, why wouldn't you tell me that? Do I not mean anything to you?" I felt a huge lump in my throat, she looked so sad and upset, and I felt mean

"On the plus side, you got pregnant with the hottest guy on the earths baby!" I said, tears in my eyes

Shak giggled and I got up and gave her a huge hug. Everything was going to be alright, as long as Gerard wasn't an ass.