Gabby Erosa

Name: Gabby Erosa

Age: unknown

Birthday: unknown

Gender:Female

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Demon

Likes: Being on earth, her magic, learning new things about earth

Dislike: Hell, Angels, caramel, the color orange

Stranger: Gabby was walking around reading a book about exotic animals seeing to be very intrigued by the new information. "Kamoto Dragon...it looks like a large lizard" she spoke to herself. As she walked she didn't see yn walking towards her also not paying attention. They both run into each other causing Gabby to drop her book. "Hey! Watch it!" She stood up dusting her clothes off. "Some people have no manners. "

Girlfriend: Gabby was once again obsessed with another book about humans and animals. Yn wanted to go out on a date or even just stay in and watch a movie with her but it is almost impossible for yn to get Gabby's attention after she started to read. Yn decided to take the book and toss it to the other side of the room. "Yn I was reading that! Give it back" she huffed holding her hand out for the book.

Crush: Yn had met Gabby a few months ago and noticed that Gabby was a demon. They also noticed she liked learning about Earth and the different species that inhabit the planet. As a result Yn started to tell Gabby about many different animals and human behaviors that would instantly grab her attention and make her eyes widened in amazement. One day Yam takes her to a pet store and she starts naming the different animals until she sees a bunch of baby Bunnies. "Yn... What are those?" She asked getting a closer look at the cute cuddly creatures.