Asher

Name:Asher

Gender:Male

Nickname: Ash

Sexuality: Bisexual

Age: 20

Looks: Picture

Species: Animarian

Personality: Asher, much like his father, is very genuine and kind hearted. He loves all of his siblings and makes it his primary duty to protect them and keep them out of trouble as much as he can. Being the oldest makes him very mature, even more so than his father. He is content as long as the people he loves are happy. He is easy to talk to but he merciless to those that harm his family. Asher is a very loyal man and for the most part is carefree but when situation requires his attention he can be very serious.

Likes

1. His siblings

2.Food

3. Running

4. Feeling needed

5. Painting

6. Rainy days

7. Cooking

8. Watching movies

9.Visiting the villages

Dislikes

1.Fish

2.Clutter

3.His siblings being hurt

4.Hia father at times

5.Crowded places

6. The smell of lavender

7. The color orange

8. Dancing

9. Pranks that go to far

Backstory: Asher is the first Son of Nell and Noel. He is the first of fifteen children so he tries to be the big brother and babysitter of the rest of his siblings. He loves all of his siblings and tries his best to make them all happy and get along well.

Powers: Magic

Other: None

Stranger: Asher decided to go into the village just to get away from the palace for a while. It started to rain which allowed a small smile to form on Asher's face. Asher looked around and noticed (Y/N) running in the rain since they didn't have an umbrella. Asher immediately took his jacket off and walked over using his jacket to shield (Y/n). "You'll get sick if you say out to long without an umbrella or something to cover your head." he looked down at (Y/n). "Is your home nearby? If not I can take you to the palace to get you out of the rain"

Crush: (Y/n) was a close friend of Maya. Asher would always check up on them if they needed anything thing while he watched after the younger siblings. Asher popped his head into Maya's room like he normally did. "Need anything?" he asked while having Leonard hanging onto his leg. "Ash get out, we're fine" Maya rolled her eyes. "And stop just coming into my room!"

Dating: Asher was in the village with (Y/n) walking around like they always did. "It's going to rain soon, come on" Asher grabbed (Y/n) taking them to a nearby café. Asher found seats right next to the window watching the rain fall.

Individual Rpजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें