Natalie Vega

Name: Natalie Vega
Age: 19
Birthday: December 23
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Elemental human (fire)
Likes: Fighting, people who stand up for themselves
Dislike: People who bully others weaker than they are, her parents

Stranger: Natalie was the new girl in school due to her getting expelled from her last school. After she introduced herself with a bored tone she sat next to yn as directed ny the teacher before continuing the lesson. A few hours later during a fight broke out between Natalie and the 'Queen Bee' of the school and yn somehow managed to get caught in it. Now the principal was talking to 'Queen Bee' yn and Natalie waited right outside the office. "My bad. I didn't mean to get you caught into this. She spoke not looking at you.

Girlfriend: Natalie was a tough girl to handle and there was only one person that had the ability to calm the normally hot headed girl down. It was yn her boyfriend. You were eating lunch with Natalie when Tasha, the 'Queen Bee' started to talk about you both laughing. Natalie stood up and glared at Tasha her hand now engulfed in flames. "Wish to say that to our faces?" She asked.

Crush: Natalie was known as the typical badgirl in school. She always got into fights and always ended up getting detention. Yn came to find out she was only a misunderstood girl. After finding that out yn decided to try and getting closer to Natalie to understand her better along with her temper.