April

Name: April Rogers

Age: 18

Birthday: November 28

Gender: Female

Sexuality : Straight

Likes: Art, music, kids, starts, the color purple, singing, painting, drawing

Dislike: Sour foods, spicy foods, bugs, bullies, rude people

Looks

Stranger Scenario: You walk into an art school to see that it is pretty much empty

Stranger Scenario: You walk into an art school to see that it is pretty much empty. It makes sense since it is currently summer break. You continue to walk around until you see a light on inside one of the many rooms. You walk inside to see a girl near a window with a scetch pad in hand and earbuds in her ears. She notices your presence and turns around taking one of her earbuds out looking at you with a smile. "Hi. Um... How did you get in here, normally no one comes here turning the summer season. "

Girlfriend scenario: April was in her usual location; the art school. Y/N found her sitting by a window inside drawing the field outside. Y/N walk up behind her scaring her. She dropped her sketch pad and her pencils as she turned to y/n holding her hand over her chest. "Y/N! You scared me!" She whined now pouting turning her back to Y/N.

Crush Scenario: April sat under a tree humming softly as she was drawing. Y/N sat next to her watching her her drawing became more and more detailed. April pulled her pencil away and looked up at Y/N. "You've been staring at me this entire time y/n is something wrong?" She asked getting concerned. "If you don't want to talk about it, it's okay. But if you do I'm right here. Like I always am"